gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

shane-MI ludh-kings mhr-kkrdesi-dd dravid-rcb chennai-cricketics
wat da?????
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: shubham is a fking legend :hail:

^ Gujjew if you are made the captain' date=' you will have to pay out the players auction amount from your pocket ,so please see to it that the contract amount is paid after auction and not after the tournament is over :cantstop:[/quote'] i am a winner, unlike u.. whats the prize of the winning team??

Presuming every Team comprises of 5 Members. MI Team Online : 25M Sachinism : 20M SachDan : 20M blue_brigade : 0.2M
BB is worth.... 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000025 paise nt even milion.....................hahaha......:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am not sure about how this game works and probably not the right candidate for the captaincy. I would nominate either Lord or bobbydhillon as captain for KXIP in my place.
No yaar i have exams,so wont be able to spend much time on ICF.will surely make a team n participate,but cant captain. i think bobbydhillon or punjabi_khota can be the captain.if thats the case,then whoever is captain,pick me up for even $ 1 in :kxip:(thats if some other franchisee doesnt pick me)just make sure i dont go unsold like Afridi. however i think it would be better if the captains r decided on how much money they have rather than who they support.if SRK can buy KKR,then a Sachinism can also captain:kxip: assuming Shane captains :mi: