IPL 2010: ITV gets UK broadcasting rights

shah2kool

i will be new to uk in 2 weeks. how do i get this channel or even cable setup in an apartment.Pls give me the details.
As Sach says, if you have a TV built in with freeview that should be the easiest option. Ofcourse there is also the option of watching it on www.itv.com. Welcome to the UK and don't forget to buy the TV license:winky:
Ya' date=' Freeview is the best option seeing as you only pay a one-off fee for that.[/quote'] Most TV channels are available on the web here and the entire range of freeview channels is available to watch on http://www.tvcatchup.com/ and you don't even have to pay a one-off fee.
Have you got a tv? if its a new one' date=' it will probably have freeview built i and you can watch the channel without having to do anything. if you haven't then you have the option of a freeview box (STB) the cheapest option. The other options are Sky or Cable. Some areas don't have cable, so you may need to look into that, [b']cable is a better option as you can get a hacked box
No Sky interactive on cable:((

As Sach says' date=' if you have a TV built in with freeview that should be the easiest option. Ofcourse there is also the option of watching it on [url']www.itv.com. Welcome to the UK and don't forget to buy the TV license:winky: Most TV channels are available on the web here and the entire range of freeview channels is available to watch on http://www.tvcatchup.com/ and you don't even have to pay a one-off fee. No Sky interactive on cable:((
true true, but massive savings :D I wish I had cable, it'd be free tv and free internet, can't go wrong

They are obliged to show whatever rubbish they currently have on ITV 4 so cant show todays games, not sure why they cant just put it on ITV 2 or 3. They should realise IPL is the most popular thing ever on ITV 4 and said f u to showing those *****y cars racing around.

Very happy to note the popularity of the IPL in England. Goes on to show that the ego-clash between the ECB & BCCI doesn't spill onto the public of England. :two_thumbs_up:

But it does not change the fact that Chelsea are winning the title :aha:
:bow: We pwn the Wankions from Old Trafford :bow: