Won't allow Australian players in IPL, says Uddhav Thackeray

urbestfriend

the hypocrisy of these shiv sena *******s is just amazing.They want to be the defenders of the whole of india against the big bad aussies but wont allow non-marathis to work in their state.I dont know how people of maharastra put up with their crap.
Yep. And the racial attacks in Aus is most probably motivated by the same theme as Shiv Sena/MNS has. That is, jobs for locals and send back outsiders

"We will not allow" every time anything is about to happen thats all these bastards have to say. Its govt fault who didnt put them behind bars when they took "action" after warning. They have done it for more than 2 decades and now they believe they can enforce whatever they believe is right. Its illegal and if the central/state govt has balls then they should arrest these rats for the warnings that they have issued

this is nothing but an extortion method, Modi will call these thakereys ask them how much money they need to keep their mouth shut, they will settle on a price and thats the end of it. In the mean time aussies will on their own pull out, thakray will claim because of him. Makes money aussies also dont come good for him.

Maybe this is also a covert diplomatic operation to get back at the Australian govt. What do we know?:hysterical:
there is no getting back at Oz govt required. Oz is home to 100K Indian students ... the visa applications have dropped by 40-50%. The aussies are sweating bullets and will be working hard to rectify both the real situation and the perception that these incidents have created.

take the mumbai indian franchise and give it to ahmedabad' date='couldnt be simpler.[/quote'] So that people can fight over that too? Protests would go somehow like- "How the heck can you give a franchise of our Mumbai to some other city? This is a conspiracy". :((

I also posted it in the IPL forum. I am now quite concerned because IPL had shifted the opening ceremony and match to Mumbai from Hyderabad for the Telengana and security issue. But now I am not sure if this is the right decision as SS and MNS have both made the threat now.
Whats sad is that they are doing it openly... Their behaviours/acts are there for everyone to see.... and noone can do anything about it...We all say India is great, India is best but sadly a common man has no respect/power in his hands...This is what I love about Canada..There is no poor/rich thing in country.. Everyone has equal powers... lol, reminds me of a funny incident in Canada... In last elections, this guy comes over to our neighbourhood and rings our house bell and shows us a pamphlate requesting us to vote for a Candidate.. I look at the poster and I was like " hmm, I have seen this guy somewhere"... The guy was " Its me".. eventually he won the seat from our area....hahaa, a MP of our province was himself going over to peoples house for votes... No security, no people aorund him... and I still remember how things go in India... thousands and thousands of Chamchaas go over tractors, trucks, tempos screaming for the MP Zindabaad chant..MP is nowhere around. tell me how in the world that screaming from those all over the city would force me to vote for the MP...