Won't allow Australian players in IPL, says Uddhav Thackeray

urbestfriend

The Shiv Sena [ Images ] on Saturday night threatened not to allow Australian cricketers to play in matches in Mumbai [ Images ], of the third edition of Indian Premier League [ Images ]. "The IPL should be patriotic. We would not allow Australian players to play here in the wake of racist attacks on Indians there," Uddhav told media-persons after a function held at Central Mumbai to celebrate party supremo Bal Thackeray's [ Images ] 84th birthday. Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray had in an editorial in Sena's mouthpiece Saamna on January 13 called for a ban of the Australia [ Images ]n cricket team playing in Maharashtra [ Images ]. Thackeray's comments followed a series of violent attacks against Indians in Australia. "As per Balasaheb's order, we would not allow the Australian players," Uddhav said.
http://news.rediff.com/report/2010/jan/23/wont-allow-aussies-in-ipl-uddhav-thackeray.htm :mad: :mad: What can we do about these hooligans? Bloody morons! Will Australian player reconsider their decision of coming to IPL after the new threat?:nervous:

I also posted it in the IPL forum. I am now quite concerned because IPL had shifted the opening ceremony and match to Mumbai from Hyderabad for the Telengana and security issue. But now I am not sure if this is the right decision as SS and MNS have both made the threat now.

the hypocrisy of these shiv sena *******s is just amazing.They want to be the defenders of the whole of india against the big bad aussies but wont allow non-marathis to work in their state.I dont know how people of maharastra put up with their crap.
really I never understand these maniacs too .. they say one thing and contradict themselves .. a few days ago they were against non-Maharastrians and would not like even Sachin to be called Indian but now they are trying to act as if they are caring Indians .. they are now falling into their own pithole .. I also understand how people of Maharastra can put up with these retards :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Seriously whats wrong with our government... how can we allow this effing guys to walk around freely on the streets of Mumbai
when the whole of India is running on vote bank politics then who will raise voice on whom.. but yes it is now going too far.. the BS is now gradually going beyond vote bank politics .. I really hope that a new and honest political party comes in India who is only concerned about the development of India and its people rather than all the crap politics

the hypocrisy of these shiv sena *******s is just amazing.They want to be the defenders of the whole of india against the big bad aussies but wont allow non-marathis to work in their state.I dont know how people of maharastra put up with their crap.
really I never understand these maniacs too .. they say one thing and contradict themselves .. a few days ago they were against non-Maharastrians and would not like even Sachin to be called Indian but now they are trying to act as if they are caring Indians .. they are now falling into their own pithole .. I also understand how people of Maharastra can put up with these retards :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
seriously... u know, we b itch about por kis not doing anything about terrorists in their country...same should go for mumbaikers...they cant do shyt about couple of dumbasses.. u hear shyt like "my bambi is the best" "we rock" " we care about mumbai"...etc etc... well then do something about this.. /rant

/rant mode on/ I wouldn't be surprised if these guys soon start saying only Marathi Manoos must play cricket in Mumbai. Dhoni should not play a test match in Mumbai as he is from Ranchi etc etc. We can keep arguing & debating all we want all ver the internet on our forums and chat rooms, but nobody gives a shyte about it on ground. They will keep saying and doing what they want as long as they are able to get away with it and they will keep getting away with it as long as they have a got a horde of dum@$$ sainiks who will go vandalise mumbai blindly. I am too pi$$ed to even continue my rant.

A few things I'd like to say. Firstly, what the hell is this going to achieve ? Does he really think it would make a diference, because no it wouldn't. I could say a few things about the attacks on Indians anyway, but don't want to go there. And secondly, why punish the Australian cricket players, it makes no sense.

A few things I'd like to say. Firstly, what the hell is this going to achieve ? Does he really think it would make a diference, because no it wouldn't. I could say a few things about the attacks on Indians anyway, but don't want to go there. And secondly, why punish the Australian cricket players, it makes no sense.
why punish the Pakistani cricketers for what happens in politics

why punish the Pakistani cricketers for what happens in politics
If my fan base doesnt want to see Pakistani players -- that is a separate issue. I dont recall there being any such issue with Oz players. In any case, SS is idiotic and vile. They bark much louder than they can bite.