Howzat Cricket League

Gambit

Howzat Forum League Hey, you guys seem pretty interested in leagues. I am an official representative of HOWZAT and here’s what we’re doing for you. We are arranging a league between forums. You can create a team at Howzat and mail me your user ID and the team name, and we’ll arrange a super cool league for you. All you have to do is e-mail me your user ID and your team name at hzleague@gameventures.com and log onto howzat everyday to play loads of matches. We’ll keep count of your matches, your performance, and post them everyday on our site and the forum and also have a leader board between all major cricket forums. We’ll also post top players from each forum! :dance: Note: You need to mail me your user ID and your team name together with the FORUM you represent at hzleague@gameventures.com or you can reply to this thread but make sure to post in your user id and team name. You can play against any player in the lobby present at that time. Let's get started!:two_thumbs_up:

Dude having a higher level doesnt necessarily mean you'll be a star at howzat... your level increases by the amount of time you spend at howzat or by the number of games you play... this is the beauty of howzat. Although if u have a higher level you will have more experienced players which makes it easier for u to time the ball, but even then a level 1 player can beat a level 40 player... its all about your timing, shot selection and strategy in howzat... Cheers.... And about the lag i will look into it...also check on your internet connection....thanks for the feedback...have fun....

Hi anns, I used to rule this game and was an absolute God. I nearly made a 100, made an individual 50, smashed 20 off the last over to win the game, smashed a boundary off the last ball to tie a game, bowled some n00b out for 15 etc. My level was around 35 when I stopped playing(about a month and a half back). I stopped playing because the game was extremely laggy(I have experienced this from multiple broadband connections) especially between the ball being bowled and the batsman waiting to play a shot.

@Gambit: we recently made changes to howzat. Most of them were regarding the lag that some of you guys faced...give it a try now and lemme know... if u're interested in the league send in u're user id...It'll be fun.... Guys the league just kicked off... Stay updated with your forum's daily progress...Results will be published on all the forums and the howzat fan page... Let the action begin ... :D PS: people can still join in any time...just post in your user id and team name....

Here is the updated leader board for sunday guys. 1.planetcricket 11 2.indiancricketfans 10 3.cricketgaming 7 4.pak passion 5 5.banglacricket 4 The user with most number of wins today was riz7khan12 who is representing planetcricket The league just kicked off... Pick up ur pace and take your forum to the top....

Here is the updated leader board for Tuesday guys. 1.planetcricket 61 points 2.Indian Cricket Fans: 25 points 3.BanglaCricket: 17 points 4.FaceBook Fan Page: 16 points 5.CricketGaming.net – Home of Cricket Video Games: 14 points 6.pak passion.net – The Home of Pakistan Cricket: 6 points The user with most number of wins is IrishIndian representing planetcricket.com Pick up your pace and take your forum to the top…