jokes

punjabiplaya

My girlfriend was chatting with her mate earlier, when I asked if we could take our relationship to the next level.She started nattering on about wedding's and dresses."For feck sake women," I interrupted. "Just ask your mate if she'd be game for threesome". :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

My girlfriend was chatting with her mate earlier, when I asked if we could take our relationship to the next level.She started nattering on about wedding's and dresses."For feck sake women," I interrupted. "Just ask your mate if she'd be game for threesome". :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Off to the hospital with the pregnant wife tomorrow for the twelve week scan.* I can't wait to see what we're having' date=' a boy or an abortion.[/quote'] Beetle Auntyji, that joke is actually the mentality of around about 50% of the villagers in India. Don't you know the stats of Girls per thousand boys ratio ? The uneducated couples (especially belonging to poor families) have titled their desire in favour of male child because they see it as an opportunity to alleviate their hunger. As boys would do work unlike girls who are just meant to know about the kitchen and children. The mindset has changed alright, but it still exists in many parts. But yes I agree, the joke was not funny, but as a fact, it should be taken seriously and immediately acted upon by creating an awareness about the ill effects of concentrating only on having male child, the effect on the mother and the child who takes birth. etc.

Beetle Auntyji, that joke is actually the mentality of around about 50% of the villagers in India. Don't you know the stats of Girls per thousand boys ratio ? The uneducated couples (especially belonging to poor families) have titled their desire in favour of male child because they see it as an opportunity to alleviate their hunger. As boys would do work unlike girls who are just meant to know about the kitchen and children. The mindset has changed alright, but it still exists in many parts. But yes I agree, the joke was not funny, but as a fact, it should be taken seriously and immediately acted upon by creating an awareness about the ill effects of concentrating only on having male child, the effect on the mother and the child who takes birth. etc.
That is exactly why it is not a joke sweety.

Oh come on, coz it makes fun of something that is part-reality in India its not funny? But we can laugh at others. Yeh its a bit extreme and a sad reality, but at the end of the day, which is meant to shock some people, while making them and the rest aware of this reality

Paddy is painting the lounge when his wife walks in and can't believe how well he's doing, but the sweat is dripping off him. She asks "Why are you wearing a leather jacket and a parka?" Paddy says "Helllooo, read the fecking tin. It says for 'best results put on two coats!'

I am with beetle on this one. No laughing matter it is :(( G92, you are wrong here. It is not just the uneducated couples who are in favour of the male child. Punjab and Haryana , have the lowest girls: boys ratio (under 6 years) and they are the most affluent states in India. Furtermore, the sex ratio doesn't vary much across different income groups, indicating that the rich/educated parents are as likely to kill off the female child as the poor/uneducated ones. In some districts, its the poor people who have a better child sex ratio than the rich. This is one social problem that you can't slip under the rug by calling it an issue of the uneducated.
No I didn't say only in the uneducated class, I meant mostly in uneducated class especially in rural areas. In cities and urban India, it has dropped down considerably due to awareness campaigns by the Government, but in most of the interiors of Rajasthan, Gujarat and Haryana it still exists. Yes, it is a very serious issue and needs to be looked upon strictly by everyone.