jokes

punjabiplaya

Billy was watching TV. Next day Billy comes downstairs & asks his Dad what's love juice? His father looks horrified & tells Billy all about sex & why a womans vagina gets wet. Billy just sat there with his mouth open in amazement. Dad asks, "So what were you watching?" Billy replies, "Wimbledon!"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop:

Man rolls over in bed & grins at wife - she says Not tonight darling I've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and want 2 stay clean. Man rolls over feeling rejected. After 5 minutes he rolls back over and asks 'Do u have a dentist appointment tomorrow?
edit. :winky: Man rolls over in bed & grins at wife - she says Not tonight darling I've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and want 2 stay clean. Man rolls over feeling rejected. After 5 minutes he rolls back over and asks 'How about a bj then?', wife says,'Can't, I'm getting my molar capped the day after'. Man rolls over again feeling really frustrated. He thinks hard and figures she won't have an excuse for this, 'Ok, then let me do you up the bum then.' Wife says, 'Nope. I'm planning to swing by the butcher's on my way back.'

I was showing my doctor a nasty rash that has appeared on my c*ck today. He seemed pretty uncomfortable and didn't want to touch it. All he said was "Please make an appointment at the surgery for Monday" and walked off pushing his trolley around Morrisons with his kids. :winky:

A mother toilet trained little Nick by numbers... 1 Open ur fly 2 Take out ur tackle 3 Pull skin back 4 Do business 5 Shake it 6 Pull skin forward 7 Put tackle away 8 Close fly.. She often heard 12345678 as she passed the bathroom & was pleased with him, till 1 day she heard.... 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6;)

A mother toilet trained little Nick by numbers... 1 Open ur fly 2 Take out ur tackle 3 Pull skin back 4 Do business 5 Shake it 6 Pull skin forward 7 Put tackle away 8 Close fly.. She often heard 12345678 as she passed the bathroom & was pleased with him, till 1 day she heard.... 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6;)
another 1 for gunner I was in the car with this bird last night and the flirting was getting quite intense when she said to me ''Feck me in the shith*le !''.I said ''I'm not driving all the way to White hart lane at this time of night.'' :cantstop:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: P.S : I got the White Hart Lane joke :D