Middlesex look to Yuvraj for Twenty20 Cup

Sachinism

What's this 'mark my words' . :hitler: Stop him Bobby :pray: You know at times, one wonders how much of the franchise think tank actually research and are knowledgeable about the players. Take for instance during the recent auction of the u19 players : Menaria, Harmeet, and Harshal Patel, I think Priety or someone asked can you tell us what they do? If these guys dont know about the u19 team which was playing the WC then, then I am a bit skeptical how they pick the other players.
I wish he stays but considering sachin is big fan of yuvi and bhajji also there and trio are best of friends and hang out together on foreign trips . Most importantly ambani cash . If anil ambani gets gujrat franchise then who knows yuvi would be in gujju land :hysterical:
where did it say that Yuvraj wants to play for Middlesex.atleast read the post before blabbering nonsense
why is he even talking to them about playing in the t20 league?.playing 14 games in ipl,plus 30 odd odi's in a year is not enough?.he may not even make it back to test cricket again if the news guys play well.on top of that he is not fit which will lead to more injuries.
SIX HIT KING is good for shorter versions of game' date=' not a test material or a Captain material, I have a feeling he'll play more freely in the forthcoming IPL series, Sanga deserves the captaincy of Kings X1 Punjab.[/quote'] Yuvraj is not a captain material, I agree with that. However, whether Yuvraj is a test material or not, remains to be seen.
Yuvraj is arguably one of the world's top 3 t20 batsmen...Good move by middlesex if it materializes...
This is win-win situation for everyone. Yuvraj's future lies in T20, Middlesex will greatly benefit by his presence in their T20 team - in results and in gate-collections, Yuvraj could marry a Punjabi settled in London and decide to immigrate to England and if the last-mentioned scenario does happen, Indian Cricket will improve immensely with the absence of the biggest show-boat in it's long history.
This is win-win situation for everyone. Yuvraj's future lies in T20' date=' Middlesex will greatly benefit by his presence in their T20 team - in results and in gate-collections, Yuvraj could marry a Punjabi settled in London and decide to immigrate to England and if the last-mentioned scenario does happen, Indian Cricket will improve immensely with the absence of the biggest show-boat in it's long history.[/quote'] but then the south indian girlie fans of him will get upset............