My ODI team !

jusarrived

Sachin Gautam Dhoni / Raina Kohli Sehwag Yuvraj Raina / Dhoni Jadeja / Ashwin Khan RP Singh Tyagi Sehwag is just wasting his potential at the top, in ODIs unlike test matches He always seems to be is some damn hurry for no reason, gets out for quick 30-40s If he plays normally, he would still score at 120+ strike rate and a long innings, unfortunately, its not happening He plays spinners with disdain and can keep the middle overs very healthy, plus it gives the cushion of having 3 of the best strikers one after the other 5,6,7 I will keep swapping positions for Dhoni and Raina, depending on the situation But if Yuvraj keeps bulging sideways, i would drop him and get Raina one place up the order

hes a medium pace bowling allrounder.good action' date=has decent control n can swing it both ways.good prospect for ODIs
Dude seriously?? Ganapathy is a standing example of what a seam bowler should NOT be doing with his action. Basically there is no relation between his run-up and his delivery. His bowling would remain the same if he were to bowl with a spinner's run-up.:hysterical:
Dude seriously?? Ganapathy is a standing example of what a seam bowler should NOT be doing with his action. Basically there is no relation between his run-up and his delivery. His bowling would remain the same if he were to bowl with a spinner's run-up.:hysterical:
The only thing that seems to be obviously wrong with his action is the way his head falls off to the left at the time of delivery. He seems to put in that extra bit of energy at the last moment which makes his head wobble a bit. Kapil had the same problem but neither did it hurt his bowling nor did it cause injuries. Remember, at the end of the day only what comes out of a bowler's action matters not the action itself.

The guy with avg of 60+ in last year should not be played in ODIs...because we are tired of seeing open the innings and score loads of runs. Real trouble is the middle order. We have decent middle order. But Sehwag should ocome in the middle overs as he can score fast any time. At the beginning, SRT or GG and steady the ship and then hand it over to explosive middle order comprising, Dhoni, Yuvi, Sehwag and Raina. Virat, SRT and GG should be anchors and only one of them should play fast depending upon their current form. We will do better with sehwag in the middle. He is kind of player who will always keep preasure on the opposition that he still has to bat. Up front, VS is throwing his wicket way too many time even though in past year or so he has improved million times. This team will win the WC... you have heard it from me first.

I dont want any of our senior batsmen playing ODI's , cos I would love to see thse guys play test cricket for another 3-4 years ...their test career will prolong only if they cut down on meaning less ODI's ...which applies to tendulkar as well ..we need him more in the test team than ODI's . secondly , I dont care about any players personal milestones ..if that makes me a tendulkar haters , not much i can do about it