Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Guest DeveGowda
Can't resist us' date= huh? :winky:
No.....I am BIG supporter.....i will make u r team win every math...!

Team News

The Chennai Super Kings team has begun to assemble here ahead of the Indian Premier League cricket tournament commencing on March 13 with the arrival of the support staff led by coach Stephen Fleming. Fleming, the former New Zealand skipper, faces a challenging task of getting his players in top shape in a matter of days as the first training session is scheduled for Monday, March 8. Among the early arrivals are members of the support staff, Venkatesh Prasad and Tom Simsek. Meanwhile, the Sri Lankan players – Muttiah Muralitharan, Thissara Perera and Thilan Thushara – are scheduled to arrive here on Monday. The arrival details of skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni were not immediately available, but he is expected to land in Chennai on Sunday. Matthew Hayden, the towering Aussie, who was the backbone of the team last season with his consistent batting at the top of the order, is scheduled to arrive tonight. The Super Kings had finished runners-up in the inaugural season two years ago and were semi-finalists last year when the tournament was held in South Africa. For IPL-3, the Super Kings team has a few new faces in Perera, Justin Kemp, Chandrasekar Ganapathy, Hemang Badani and Mohan Gandhi. Meanwhile, the participation of Jacob Oram, the Kiwi all-rounder, is in doubt after he picked up a knee injury in the ongoing ODI series against visiting Australia. According to news emanating from New Zealand, Oram is ruled out for at least a month, but it is possible that he might yet join the Super Kings team for the latter half of the IPL.
http://chennaisuperkings.com/news/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=205

:pray: Please let Jakes recover from the injury.
Though I wish for Orams speed recovery, he is not going to be the first choice in the playing XI. So CSK now would have a chance to get a replacement Hopefuly they would use this chance to get some good bowler or allrounder Shakib Ul Hassan comes to my mind

Though I wish for Orams speed recovery, he is not going to be the first choice in the playing XI. So CSK now would have a chance to get a replacement Hopefuly they would use this chance to get some good bowler or allrounder Shakib Ul Hassan comes to my mind
Needed. Shakib :hmmm:

Know you are not alone:friends: Whereabouts are you? :csk:
UK.....Everyone going bonkers about Michael Owen's injury and the buildup to the world cup in ur country. Anyway wishing the Rainbow nation all the best.. :pray: for big Jake's recovery..