Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Guest DeveGowda
You mean we will lose in the finals like RCB in 2009? :(( Of course, this IPL is RCB's. Hmmmmm, we have to contend with what we get...

Now let's have a look at them CSK naysayers :D I dunno why, but CSK looks so strong now (on paper atleast!)
They have finally found a bowler who is reliable. Previously they never knew which bowler would concede 25 runs in an over. Also Hussey and Bollinger inclusion will improve the fielding over all. At this point Raina is the only one who fields decently. Badri, vijay even Haydos flunked.

Dougie's a great addition, but that leaves our middle order extremely vulnerable. We really have just 6 batsmen and that makes our batting order one of the shortest, at least in terms of numbers, in the entire league. The saving grace is that almost all of the top 6 are world class T20 batsmen. There are hardly ANY passengers. But the sight of Aniruddha Srikkanth at no.7 spooks me. There's hardly ANY batting once you get past the top 6. In T20, that is simply not good enough and will cost you one in three games, esp. if you're chasing. You need batting atleast till no.8. On the flip-side, the bowling is getting better and better. Obviously, Bollinger with his pace, bounce and guile is a tremendous pick, but we have have to high quality spinners in Murali and Jakati. The Royals may gotten the better of 'em today, but it wont happen often. Even the fabled BRC batting line-up struggled against 'em. The next game against MI should gives us a really indicator as to how this new line-up will fare in the coming matches.

Guest DeveGowda
Now let's have a look at them CSK naysayers :D I dunno why, but CSK looks so strong now (on paper atleast!)
:hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
With an ID like that' date=' I do not know if I should even take a look at your posts.. :giggle:[/quote'] Still u post a reply :hysterical: