Kolkata Knight Riders

Texy

Yusuf Pathan is really the biggest problem. Still it is unsolved from last season. He is extremely guilty of being too lazy or really careless when batting. That's not at all acceptable.
cant understand why he is careless when he has (ritely)lost his place in indian team also....his attitude is really bad....need to sort it out asap

gonna join this one hopefully...all the way with kkr! question will be, who will make way for mccullum?
I will be more interesting in have Shakib in the lineup right now.....but McCullan has to come in place of Morgan only. Likes yesterday team though....using 2 mystery spinners at home is a great ploy.

I dont think senanayake will be useful for KKR as compared to Lee. Sena doesnt really spin the bowl much and thus will not be as effective as Narine. I think KKR should go with RTD instead, or pick Baz if Bisla isnt good enough. Morgan and Baz will not play the last 2 league matches but shakib should come. Hopefully, tendoeschate will play. I will take tendo over morgan any day of the week but morgan being a lefty is getting chance ahead of tendo(kkr have only 2 lefties)

I dont think senanayake will be useful for KKR as compared to Lee. Sena doesnt really spin the bowl much and thus will not be as effective as Narine. I think KKR should go with RTD instead, or pick Baz if Bisla isnt good enough. Morgan and Baz will not play the last 2 league matches but shakib should come. Hopefully, tendoeschate will play. I will take tendo over morgan any day of the week but morgan being a lefty is getting chance ahead of tendo(kkr have only 2 lefties)
Senenayake will be handful at Eden......as he has shown....although the real test will come against stronger batting lineup. I dont think Tendo will play this season at all. Gambhir IMO dont like him.

Its sad someone like RTD is benched the whole season when hacks like christian are getting plenty of matches. GG has issues with team selection, probably the reason why KKR seemed to struggle in several matches. Why would one want to play pradeep sangwan when shami ahmed and abdullah is warming the bench :facpealm: Kohli could be a better captain but the way he chose Dan ahead of dilshan, vettori and henriques also raises question. CSK are the best when it comes to team selection. Never seen any biased decisions, maybe except badrinath getting too many matches to my liking

Its sad someone like RTD is benched the whole season when hacks like christian are getting plenty of matches. GG has issues with team selection' date= probably the reason why KKR seemed to struggle in several matches. Why would one want to play pradeep sangwan when shami ahmed and abdullah is warming the bench :facpealm: Kohli could be a better captain but the way he chose Dan ahead of dilshan, vettori and henriques also raises question. CSK are the best when it comes to team selection. Never seen any biased decisions, maybe except badrinath getting too many matches to my liking
Kallis got a 20 ball 40 + 3 wickets and has been bowling extremely well in the death. Eoin Morgan, hands down and Narine. You need to get your best team in the XI and RTD won't do wonders. He is a decent player and should get a shot but not now as they have a balanced side as of now and its not his issue if Dan plays for SRH. Who would you replace Badri with? And Dilshan has been piss poor in IPL.

Kallis got a 20 ball 40 + 3 wickets and has been bowling extremely well in the death. Eoin Morgan, hands down and Narine. You need to get your best team in the XI and RTD won't do wonders. He is a decent player and should get a shot but not now as they have a balanced side as of now and its not his issue if Dan plays for SRH. Who would you replace Badri with? And Dilshan has been piss poor in IPL.
Dilshan may have been out of sorts, but if you look at his performance in the series against BD you will see that he is an inform batsman. He may not have done anything notable, but makes no sense to play dan ahead of him. Dilshan can also bowl better than Daniel Muslim

Dilshan may have been out of sorts' date=' [b']but if you look at his performance in the series against BD you will see that he is an inform batsman. He may not have done anything notable, but makes no sense to play dan ahead of him. Dilshan can also bowl better than Daniel Muslim
No offence bud, but those runs in T20 again Bang isn't the benchmark. T.Perrera looks clueless in IPL after that great series against Bang.