Shaun Tait:What a Phaast Bowler

he is a impact bowler .. he was devastating in last world cup .. as i said , this guy wants to just bowl fast and does not think about injury .. our bowlers just have kitply cups ,idea cups to show and that is also bcos of batsmen. dont support our bowlers they are surely not pushing themselves to limit .. could be bcos of their crap fitness .. ashish nehra ..he is a joke and a liability to odi team ..
Which World Cup was this??
ok worship your great bowlers the nehras and the munafs .. batsmen are winning games for us .. as simple as that ..
They arent the best in the world, but are good enough to get the job done in good sporting wickets, our bowlers are made to look bad on these pattas. Munaf, Nehra? WTF? Do they even feature in our Test Bowling Line up?
sir pls watch the game again and come back and post .. MJ was rubbish and even katmal smashed him for 20 in a over ..
Come back again, when Tait plays a string of four matches together or heck stops breaking down in the middle of a tour. Tait was quick, but Nannes looked threatening. The reference to MJ was general, not yesterday's game in particular, I thought you would be bright enough to pick that up from the other two names I mentioned along with MJ.
ok worship your great bowlers the nehras and the munafs .. batsmen are winning games for us .. as simple as that ..
Remember Perth? Or was that before your time? Didnt our fast bowlers out play the Aussie quicks? What about the time in South Africa where we bolwed out the home team for under 90 runs?
sir pls watch the game again and come back and post .. MJ was rubbish and even katmal smashed him for 20 in a over ..
I suggest you watch the game again mate, he had one bad over which went for 20 but the other 3 overs went for 4. As for Tait, exceptional when he is bowling that fast and is ideal for 20/20s and possibly for one dayers on his day. Tests, just forget about it, he would ruin his potential career with injuries and as Il Principino said earlier, he's not suited to that format of the game.
Get him to bowl on the pattas of Ahmedabad, Rajkot all other Gujju Cities :D, You will see him breaking down and taking the next flight to where he came from, I would rather prefer the likes of Siddle, Bollinger or even Nannes. They all have a mechanical bowling action, less stress and even more less prone to injury. Get our bowlers to bowl in conditions like Perth, Headingly, Cape Town, you would be suprised and would want to rush back to eat up your words.
Agree completely.

The speeds have tampered with in the first over......after that he struggled to touch 155. I saw him in the big bash and he was nowhere near that fast. But he was fast topping 155 once in a while. You wont see these kinds of speeds anywhere else in the world. Only in australia the speedometers are always on dope.

People need to realise that Tait will obviously never play a test match because he doesn't even play the 4 day game domestically. Those asking about what World Cup - he was referring to the 07 World Cup where Tait took 23 wickets (equal second most ever).

i just saw the highlights and he dint bowl that great at all to get 3 wicket let alone an economy rate of 3 rpo..he was at his pacy best but we all know that right as in he is a very fast bowler, all the wickets that he got were poor shots and if we had played him we would have sent him for another nervous breakdown and he would have not played 20-20 as well after that..please keep in mind the opposition batsman when you are glorifying the bowler, he bowled very quick that i dont deny but there were lot of over pitched deliveries that Pakistan missed and they shouldnt have given him 3 wickets in the first place.

I suggest you watch the game again mate, he had one bad over which went for 20 but the other 3 overs went for 4. As for Tait, exceptional when he is bowling that fast and is ideal for 20/20s and possibly for one dayers on his day. Tests, just forget about it, he would ruin his potential career with injuries and as Il Principino said earlier, he's not suited to that format of the game.
never in my discussion i talked about format of game .. ofcourse let him just play shorter formats and can still win matches .. cant shorter formats also bring glory to country ?

Fast & furious stuff there from Tait. An Indian bowler will never touch this speed and incase, somehow he defies nature and does reach 160, after the delivery, he'll collapse, be in ICU for 6months and will be out of cricket for 2yrs due to injury. :hehe: We really have a long way to go if we want to catch up even with random 17yr old Pakistani kids :((

what is chuckers top speed.. i think tait beat him ..
Tait is one too.
Fast & furious stuff there from Tait. An Indian bowler will never touch this speed and incase, somehow he defies nature and does reach 160, after the delivery, he'll collapse, be in ICU for 6months and will be out of cricket for 2yrs due to injury. :hehe: We really have a long way to go if we want to catch up even with random 17yr old Pakistani kids :(( Tait is one too.
kid why are you so bothered about pace,have you played cricket? or watched some ? here are some videos to remind you our bowlers clocked faster than australians when we played them last in australia- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w-RaJjumLo]YouTube- India's Two Fastest Bowlers[/ame] if you till do not get it i have two words for you suckkkkkkkkkkk ittttttttttttt

^ Kid, despite having a population of over 1 billion, we can't produce ONE 150ks bowler. If you think that is not ordinary, you are just kidding yourself. I like Sree for bowling at 140ks consistently & Ishant for clocking 143 consistently in Australia. But what about now? What is their pace now? Just because they bowled this pace a year back doesn't absolve them of the fact that they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind the other express pacers I have quoted. Its funny that we argue about this & that, them being non-veg & us being veg while they continue to breach the barriers of speed, while our bowlers continue to stick to mediocrity, so that they can extend their career as much as possible, instead of pushing themselves to the limit and extracting their best performances. Let them start bowling at the pace they used to once upon a time. Then we'll talk.

Fast & furious stuff there from Tait. An Indian bowler will never touch this speed and incase, somehow he defies nature and does reach 160, after the delivery, he'll collapse, be in ICU for 6months and will be out of cricket for 2yrs due to injury. :hehe: We really have a long way to go if we want to catch up even with random 17yr old Pakistani kids :(( Tait is one too.
Do you know what happened to Tait few months after his debut ? He took an INDEFINITE break from cricket. :finger::finger: