Karthik or Parthiv or Saha

Holysmoke

If Saha is playing, why is Dhoni keeping... He can let Saha keep and give his back a rest and also stand in mid on / mid off so that he can be in touch with his bowlers.. I was wondering why Rohit Sharma was picked ahead of KD Karthik who had been good in the ranji season this year. In the Duleep final he has played two 150 knocks.. so, why was he not selected? Thanks God Mishra is playing today... Had they picked Ojha, I would have been banging my head that there are 3 wrong guys playing this match (including Badri)

Keeping wise i have no clue about Saha. Between Karthik and Parthiv. My vote goes to Karthik because Karthik only struggles agianst spinners. But Parthiv struggles against both spin and pace. In terms of batting they are contrasting in style. Karthik holds a slight edge there. Fieldingwise as well Karthik holds the edge. No brainer. It is Dinesh Karthik. Parthiv is a dogged batsman.

i am not sure if any1 of u have seen PP batting and keeping in recent times.. he have shown also at IPL 1 and 2 that he have comeup leaps and bounds in his keeping ability and batting have also improved. I wish he cud be tested again .

i am not sure if any1 of u have seen PP batting and keeping in recent times.. he have shown also at IPL 1 and 2 that he have comeup leaps and bounds in his keeping ability and batting have also improved. I wish he cud be tested again .
Parthiv is never going to keep well. He is just not natural. Seen several times in several matches. He doesn't dive well. He looked extremely comical while fielding. I have no problem with him playing as a pure batsman.
:hysterical: You mean Dropthik?:cantstop:
Do you remember his debut match? The T20 World Cup? And many more instances where he's keeped well? :hmmm:
:hmmm: What have you been smokin??
If you think Karthik isn't the best keeper in India, you are maybe fooling yourself. The guy is a genius behind the stump and I'll mark this post and show it to you, the day he does well and you change your opinion about his keeping suddenly. Coz he is that damn good :two_thumbs_up: