Laxman Sivaramakrishnan

Its actually irritating specially with Indian cricket fans complaining about commentators all the time..Shastri is too loud' date=' SRK is too southie, Arun Lal is too animali, Bhogle is repetitive.......TBH I find SRK a good commentator.. and Bhogle and Ravi Shastri are awesome commentators...[/quote'] You left out a man called Sunil Gavaskar. His analysis is the best.
he talks perfectly fine english.
If that's the case, then we ought to employ English professors for the task. Sportscasting is a different beast, mate, and you need to have the talent for it. Benaud, Greig, and Bumble (David Lloyd) have oodles of it, while Warnie, Mark Nicholas, Healey, Slater, Sivaramakrishnan, Arun Lal, etc. etc. absolutely DON'T!
If that's the case' date=' then we ought to employ English professors for the task. Sportscasting is a different beast, mate, and you need to have the talent for it. Benaud, Greig, and Bumble (David Lloyd) have oodles of it, while Warnie, Mark Nicholas, Healey, Slater, Sivaramakrishnan, Arun Lal, etc. etc. absolutely DON'T![/quote']
moronic thread. he talks perfectly fine english. may be you need to check your own language skills first. i agree he is boring and repetitive and doesn't add much value and for that you would smack him in the face? i am glad I only know some of you bozos only on the internet.
May be if you read the whole post, the bold part would have helped clarify. :winky: