Sanjay Manjrekar: Harbhajan and spinners could have done better

Ranjha

We had 6 fielders around batsman when Mishra, Bhajji, Tendulkar or Sehwag bowled. They were bowling to the field it was set and kept trying for wickets. Saf were batting well. Morkel and parnell aren't courtney walsh type batsman that you would bowl them straight and they would get out. They did well to last that long. We bowled well to win. It was a classic day 5 cricket.

I just hate it how people always blame our players after a test defeat, and no one even pin points these overrated South African team, they too lost by an Innings and everyone is praising Mr. Dabur Amla, he deserves the praise nonetheless but what about Mr. Smithy who probably had a lower batting average than Ishant Sharma, they are chokers and will remain chokers for a long. When I said they were going to choke, some idiots here were picking on me, guess they are the fools now. India no 1 for another 10 years:winky:

I just hate it how people always blame our players after a test defeat' date=' and no one even pin points these overrated South African team, they too lost by an Innings and everyone is praising Mr. Dabur Amla, he deserves the praise nonetheless but what about Mr. Smithy who probably had a lower batting average than Ishant Sharma, they are chokers and will remain chokers for a long. When I said they were going to choke, some idiots here were picking on me, guess they are the fools now. India no 1 for another 10 years:winky:[/quote'] This is the beauty of being an Indian cricketer. You get criticized to no ends when you fail and when you perform, there will still be people like Manjrekar to pull you down.
This is the beauty of being an Indian cricketer. You get criticized to no ends when you fail and when you perform' date=' there will still be people like Manjrekar to pull you down.[/quote'] no team other than aussies have ever finished at no1 and still idiots like manjerakar, bhogle have some negative to say.