Harbhajan blasts the media-wallahs

Guest Hiten.

In the end' date=' he stands to lose more, it will affect his mindset, his attitude and ultimately his performance. He may silence his critics for now, but the moment he goes through a rough patch, they will hound him like a pack of vultures.[/quote'] Which in turn fires him to perform better as he did now.

Well if you cannot take the criticism from the media...then you can have no right to accept the lauding(praise) the media showers on you...i have never heard anyone say ki please do not praise us that much.........you may say praise is good....but if criticism can derail you..then praise can make you overconfident.......... I agree that the media (some of it not all) does tend to go overboard looking for TRPs or readership etc. but those are the lesser known groups and organizations not having any credibility..the bigger ones also tend to criticize but that is in a direct proportion to the performance.

I think it's always a bad idea to get into a war with the media. Media criticism comes with fame. Especially when you are a cricketer or an actor. He has to learn to deal with it. And I think Harbhajan has bowled bad enough in phases to earn some criticism. The media may have gone overboard as they usually do' date=' but to try to get back to them so directly is foolish.[/quote'] The wannabe masala media shouldn't be above all. Don't dish it if you can't take it. Remember, Bhajji is not criticizing the media person who criticized him TRULY for his performance but a stand must be taken against all these garbage masala news. Its irritating.
what are u trying to imply here Do you mean to say, not to criticize any crap he keeps dishing out Offcourse, as a Indian cricket fan, i am well in my right to criticize any player for their bad performance and appreciate good performance and some fanatics are going to keep bumping after every good performance doesnt mean a thing, its not going to change any of the history i ask u, isn't that something which is expected from a talented bowler, has he done something superhuman effort and what do you expect, his critics to come and apologize everytime after his good performance ?? no one had any personal agenda to pull down a player, they get peeved when his bad performance lets down the team He keeps dishing out crap, he is going to be criticized, happens to every player Haven't you criticized any player anytime and taken every damn bad performance very graciously ps. i am talking about a normal cricket fan like me, and not the media
I think you're missing the point here. No one is saying dont criticize. All we're saying is dont rubbish. There's a big difference b/w the two.

I agree that Indian media at times can dish out garbage but as a senior cricketer Bhajji should react with more dignity. Becoming emotional and making statements will make it easier for the media folks to keep needling him just to get more masala news for their channels.