Best bowling line up ?

Bradman99

did u manage to catch the series in SA? yes they lost a closely fought ashes........ and even mcwarne and company could only win them one series in 40 years in India......so lets not bring India. they have a very good pace attack....the fastest in the world at the moment......and Hauritz isnt a bad bowler
Oh yes. I saw the three test fully. Hilfenhaus was the best of the lot, according to me. MJ, has a bit of unknown factor about him where despite bowling all those wide deliveries, he manages to take wickets. Siddle is decent and Bollinger now looks class. But they still have not proven themselves to be called the best. They couldn't dislodge the Windies in one of the tests. In the Ashes, England clearly had a better attack. Mcwarne finally won the test series, didn't they? They had almost won the 2001 series too. So there is no comparison. And fastest doesn't mean best, unless you are confusing.
I think Australia for one dayers definately' date=' but in tests it is up for debate.[/quote'] Agree completely.
Oz bowling is quite avg really . MJ is rubbish , Siddle & Bollinger decent SA pace attack is easily the best & harris is decent imo WI have a pretty good attack in Taylor , Roach , Edwards , Dave Mohammad & Bravo I would take WI if Edwards is fit !
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What are you smoking man ? Wi attack is full of pacers who know not what accuracy is. Theirs is one attack where everyone averages 35+. It sucks major balls and has fewer good days than the Pakis, which is saying something. If you had 3 agarkar clones, it would be better than WI pace attack. Roach is too inexperienced to be judged.