Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010

Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010  

1. 1.

• With an Hour Left Today
    • Tomorrow After Lunch
    • Other

Tendulkar isn't one of those players who scores well when he is teased or sledged. Tendulkar isn't one of those if whose ego is hurt, he will show great temperament and score big Tendulkar is Unique, he doesn't need these little things to back himself up. On his day he will score, Someday he will get out early. Only to show us he is Human being Go AheadTendulkar. Go conquer the Gardens..

Tendulkar isn't one of those players who scores well when he is teased or sledged. Tendulkar isn't one of those if whose ego is hurt, he will show great temperament and score big Tendulkar is Unique, he doesn't need these little things to back himself up. On his day he will score, Someday he will get out early. Only to show us he is Human being Go AheadTendulkar. Go conquer the Gardens..
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
:adore: Sachin Tendulkar :adore:
Photu please ..
I hope they put it up on Cricinfo. Regardless, it'll be a part of the highlights :--D
:cantstop: thanks to flintoff for those amazing 6s :two_thumbs_up:
That was the greatest thing Freddie did for cricket, apart from winning England the Ashes in '05 :yay:
Seems Morkel has got some tips from Nel. However these idiotic tghings wont make a bit of differnce against either Sachin or Sehwag. It will only make him look like an idiot.
Sachin did do the "what" gesture to Morne. Viru will just smile, maybe reply if the bowler is insulting him and regardless of what he does among the two, the next ball will be a boundary. This is a surety. :adore:
Guest DeveGowda
you don't know about Ganguly and Tendulkar assault in bad light against Caddick and company
Dont tell old stories :winky:...Recently I have never seen any batsmen who wont take bad light Unless they are in desperate position for win... if u r in Mishra's place do u really want to face dale steyn and Morkel bowling @ 90 mph..Why should they have to take Risk when Whole 3 days of match left and we are in strong position.. (facing caddick and compnay is easier than facing steyn and company..its just because of Viru they are outplayed ) Dont worry ...the match wont go beyond 4th day unless whether interupts..
Dont tell old stories :winky:...Recently I have never seen any batsmen who wont take bad light Unless they are in desperate position for win... if u r in Mishra's place do u really want to face dale steyn and Morkel bowling @ 90 mph..Why should they have to take Risk when Whole 3 days of match left and we are in strong position.. (facing caddick and compnay is easier than facing steyn and company..its just because of Viru they are outplayed ) Dont worry ...the match wont go beyond 4th day unless whether interupts..
I had posted this before 3rd wicket fell, so assumption was that Sehwag and Sachin do not accept lights.
Guest DeveGowda
I had posted this before 3rd wicket fell' date=' so assumption was that [b']Sehwag and Sachin do not accept lights.
Sorry...i didnt noticed time... In case of Sehwag ill agree..he shouldnt have taken light unless he tires... Sorry again.. next time will chk the time before replying...