'You don't expect your best bowlers to concede so many runs' : Dhoni

Feed

why did he bowl raina in the death overs?.this is not the ipl for petes sake!!
I have no idea why Raina should even be touching the ball when Sachin Tendulkar is on the field. The "Man with a Golden Arm" needs to be given the ball over people like Raina, who is a novice of a bowler as compared to Sachin Paaji. Suresh being given the ball highlights the fact that Yuvraj is really missed, atleast while bowling.
Why is Mishra not in the scheme of things? He is in the squad but not in the team, instead we have taken Yusuf as our second frontline spinner :hitler: I say, Mishra for Sree and Nayar for Yusuf
Nayar is not an opening bowler. He is not even a first or second change bowler. He is an IPL bowler. :two_thumbs_up:
I think selectors are not fools to understand that the present pool of 7=8 bowlers aren't world beaters. But maybe they've watched other bowlers available, more that we have done and know that the domestic bowlers are even worse than these bowlers?
Probably true but we never get to see anyone new given proper chances to actually judge ourselves. Till then i have to assume that the domestic teams have decent players in them. But then again, Nehra was the best Indian bowler in the IPL. so who knows?
I Didn't SA's much vaunted bowling attack concede 298 despite having a terrific fielding unit, which the Indian bowlers lack clearly? Maybe it is there in the conditions and pitch that the bowlers are going for so many runs? In that case, every batting line-up will have to fire on all cylinders to win matches in the WC, isn't it?
Not this game in particular, but we get high scores because our batting is stronger, probably the strongest in the world. The oppositions gets high scores against us is mostly because our bowling sucks. Ofcourse, when we get a close match with 414 or 350 or even 300, it looks like both teams bowling sucks but as far as i can see, our bowlers are much more erratic than others.
Probably true but we never get to see anyone new given proper chances to actually judge ourselves. Till then i have to assume that the domestic teams have decent players in them. But then again, Nehra was the best Indian bowler in the IPL. so who knows?
Dropping players is not just to find new talents to replace the existing craps. New talents might just be craps as well. But atleast they have to do it to send them a message. Those who are mentally stronger will stage a come back. Those who are not will fall away.
I think Dinesh Karthik is probably our best fielder' date=' he looks like a south african in the field. If he improves his batting he can have a regular spot, he is improving though, he's a lot better than the fluke rohit sharma[/quote'] Rohit is on our "weight watch" list :hysterical:. Azharuddin was very lean at the age of 36. I think American eating culture has gradually found its way into India over the last decade. We just love to do whatever Americans do. Latest obsession is eating like a pig and getting fat. Yuvi, Rohit, Raina have all become fat. Looks like Karthik still sticks to Idli and Dosa and maintains his weight :hysterical:. Hence he is able to move faster. Kaif was another guy who maintained his weight very well. No lovehandles.