Hockey WC, Ind vs Pak : We Win [Highlights added]

beetle

Beating Pak in hockey is bigger than any cricket win.:two_thumbs_up:
Deviji, why bigger than cricket I would assume this would hold true for someone who is really into hockey, or good old fashioned beating Pak angle ( in anything )

NEW DELHI: In-form Shivendra Singh has been slapped a three-match suspension for deliberately hitting a Pakistani player last night and the Indian team management on Monday appealed to the World Cup tournament director against the suspension :yay: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/events-tournaments/hockey-world-cup/top-stories/Shivendra-Singh-suspended-for-three-matches/articleshow/5630493.cms

Deviji, why bigger than cricket I would assume this would hold true for someone who is really into hockey, or good old fashioned beating Pak angle ( in anything )
if that post was intended for me...i am just dev not devi...if not forget it:winky:....and yes maybe i am into that old fashioned beating pak angle :P

Guest Hiten.
NZL wins 3-2 against Canada Stadium is empty today .. so was it not the actual revival of hockey yesterday :hmmm:
Umm, why would an Indian fan go watch NZ - Canada game in the first place ? I will be uploading the highlights in an hour or two :good:

Umm, why would an Indian fan go watch NZ - Canada game in the first place ? I will be uploading the highlights in an hour or two :good:
so do you mean to say that during the cricket WC next year, only India's games will be watched and rest would be empty :P If only the home team matches are partly filled up and the rest of the matches nearly empty then there is no revival .. if there is a gully cricket going on then also there are more spectators than it was in the match Anyways the crowd got a bit better in the next two matches .. more than the local crowd it seemed the Koreans, Canadians, Germans etc. came all the way to watch the matches Anyways when is our next match .. is it today? The second match was a draw between Germany and Korea yesterday and the third match was perhaps won the Netherlands .. they were leading till the time I was watching