Is IPL gonna be in Theatres?

flamy

Guest DeveGowda
magane' date=' u going to Forum for one of the matches? How much are the tickets?[/quote'] Not going to Forum...if ill get to know the prices let u know... Going to Stadium....Already booked ticket for DD match (Sat - mar 27) ...Also plan to go to Last Match against MI... If possible will try to go CSK match also...but its in week day...

Guest DeveGowda
ya' date=' the blore matches you will of course catch in the stadium, if i was there, i would try atleast one match in theatre. and it seems the finals and semis are in 3D :woot:[/quote'] ill try for that also..have to chk Ticket prices first....:dance:

'Any match, played anywhere in the country, during the entire 45-day IPL-III season, shall be beamed live in multiplexes and single screen cinemas in a high definition digital format,' an excited Sanjay Gaikwad, managing director of UFO Movies India Limited, which is spearheading the project, said Wednesday. Cricket maestro Sachin Tendulkar has been roped in to popularise the concept - he bought and autographed the first cinema ticket for an IPL match. The autographed ticket was purchased by Vikram Kakade, a die-hard cricket fan from Pune, for a whopping Rs.11 lakh, which will be donated to a city NGO, Apnalya. 'This is truly a brilliant initiative, especially for the far-flung regions of our country where cricket fans cannot experience the stadium energy. I am delighted to give away this first theatre ticket and wish all my fans a great experience watching cricket in cinema halls,' Sachin remarked. Read more..