Hockey World Cup - India v Australia at Delhi, March 2 (2035 IST)

Prudent

bloody hell .. I am losing interest in hockey as fast I got interested in it when we won the last game .. what the bloody **** are we playing .. really pissed off .. I cannot express it .. they have improved in the last 15 mins and are attacking a bit but still playing crap compared to Aussies .. I am hell lot of pissed off .. I dont understand how we can win from here with the way our team is playing

bloody hell .. I am losing interest in hockey as fast I got interested in it when we won the last game .. what the bloody **** are we playing .. really pissed off .. I cannot express it .. they have improved in the last 15 mins and are attacking a bit but still playing crap compared to Aussies .. I am hell lot of pissed off .. I dont understand how we can win from here with the way our team is playing
What did you expect? Australia is number 2 ranked team whereas India is number 12. Aus has won 4 and lost only 1 game to India in the worldcups.

That was all Arjun Hallapa's goal. He kept persevering, kept persevering.. The pace of this game is just unbelievable. Some much can happen in the space of 30 secs. Hopefully, we can get a quick goal right after the break and that might just set the Aussie defence into a panic.

That was all Arjun Hallapa's goal. He kept persevering, kept persevering.. The pace of this game is just unbelievable. Some much can happen in the space of 30 secs. Hopefully, we can get a quick goal right after the break and that might just set the Aussie defence into a panic.
that guy just didnt give up! he just kept going after the ball!