How excited are you this time around?

SachDan

Guest DeveGowda
the game starts at 8pm so why does everybody want to leave work by 4pm :dontknow:
ill reach my room by 5.30 pm only...also today is friday..with an Tuesday Holiday expecting heavy traffic here in bangalore

The difference between 1st and the 3rd season....at the start of the first season i seriously thought kkr cud win the IPL..at the start of the third season i seriously think it can come 8th..and by the 4th season they will definitely achieve more success and come 10th :hehe: Similarity: I used..i am and i will support :mi: always :dance:

Guest DeveGowda
Why is tuesday a holiday ? U Indians get too many public holidays :mad:
New year day in some parts of India... Ugadi... we have Only 12 official holiday's per year.:cantstop: Also no one takes One or Two weeks breaks per year like western people do....:winky:

Guest Hiten.
Why is tuesday a holiday ? U Indians get too many public holidays :mad:
Yes let's outsource more jobs to these Indians so we get more holidays:woot:

:two_thumbs_up: What about tomorrow? :hmmm:
Dan Bhai, my plan earlier was to not go to any of the games this year, now its just the First Game and the Final (Assuming the Final is at DY) :--D About tomm I am not too sure, Its at the Brabourne isnt it? It would have been perfect had it been on a weekday, it would be just 15 mins away from my office. The only game I am planning to watch is the Delhi game. :D Viru @ Brabourne :woot: the last time that happened he nearly scored a triple hundred in a day.