New Indian Fast Bowling All Rounders (future Replacements of Irfan Pathan)

Alam_dar

Guys after watching Pakistan RBS T20 Competition and now watching IPL, my observation up till now is this that: 1. India has some very good young Batting Talent as compared to Pakistan. 2. But still India is very thin in FAST Bowling Department (even Kamran Khan is a good discovery). Here Pakistan domestic wins hands down as there was a lot of good speedy fast bowling Talent in Pakistan Domestics. 3. Spin bowling department seems to be same to me. 4. Another department was "Fast Bowling All Rounders" (like Irfan Pathan). There were at least 2 Pakistani youngsters (20 years of age) who are really good with Bowling and have good batting. They are Rizwan Haider and Asad Ali. While Hammad Azam is a descent batsman with bowling speed of up to 139 kmh. But still his bowling is not good enough at moment, but for sure he could improve it under Waqar Younus. He has been selected in Pakistani National Squad for coming T20 WC. Up till now I have not seen any such Indian Talent who could be Irfan's replacement in near future. Have you spotted any such young Talent in IPL?

RBS.. what? lol what is that is it a brand of beedi . Anywho Pakistan domestic teams will be whopped to oblivion India's domestic teams. IPL has restrictions like they have to include 4 under-23 players 4 foreign players.Chances cannot be given evenly to young players with so many foreign players and retirees playing. So there are lot of restrictions. India's actual domestic teams are far far stronger than your so called BEST TEAMS.

It's a strong statement that there is better Talent in India domestic than present IPL (only effect I see is the conditions of limit of 4 U23 players). But still are there better Fast bowlers in Indian Domestic as compared to present IPL teams? What about last IPLs where once again I was unable to find out good Fast bowlers and as well as any Fast Bowling All Rounder. May be I am missing things as I don't know Indian Domestic players better. If you have any names, please share them with us.

It's a strong statement that there is better Talent in India domestic than present IPL (only effect I see is the conditions of limit of 4 U23 players). But still are there better Fast bowlers in Indian Domestic as compared to present IPL teams? What about last IPLs where once again I was unable to find out good Fast bowlers and as well as any Fast Bowling All Rounder. May be I am missing things as I don't know Indian Domestic players better. If you have any names, please share them with us.
Yes, you are right. We don't have fast bowling all rounders. Who needs bowlers when we can post 300+ totals every match, but Ishant under Wasim's supervision is doing ok, at the end of the season he may master the art of swing and will be hailed "The Sultan of Swing" :--D . If he can get up his batting average by 10, then we have an Afridi with the bat and a Razzak with the ball. :winky: