Longest sixes in IPL

vvvslaxman

sports supplements. look it up if you don't know what that means.
stfu can you ? Robin is a actually a exceptional case , i dont know the exact medical terms but he has a tendency to gain weight abnormally ...his cousin is a very close friend of mine ....trust me , this guy has to put in 4 times the effort to just keep fit ...he was very fat kid in his teens , for what am told

Morkel hit the roof yesterday of the top tier' date=' how big was that?[/quote'] They are not providing distance for every six being hit. Yes, Morkel had a gigantic hit yesterday. Raina and Hayden have also hit some very long sixes but the distance was unknown.

As long as it is a six' date=' distance doesn't matter?[/quote'] It is kinda testimony to power and timing. Last time Albie hit a 121 m six in chennai. That is the biggest i have seen todate. I never imagined anyone could hit a six that hit the top of the roof in chennai.

It is kinda testimony to power and timing. Last time Albie hit a 121 m six in chennai. That is the biggest i have seen todate. I never imagined anyone could hit a six that hit the top of the roof in chennai.
But a six is still a six? or you get a candy for hitting a lil longer?

shahid afridi had the longest, biggest six in cricket history against australia. it was like 152 yards am i right? (just to check my memory) edit: sry i guess this is the right stuff The longest recorded six in history was hit by CI Thornton off Lionel King at the county ground at Hove on August 25, 1876. It apparently measured 168 yards and 2 feet - though sources give varying figures between this distance and 160 yards.This is generally agreed to be the greatest ever hit. (In some books, you'll find about a 175 yard hit by one W Fellows in 1856. It is incorrect. It has been established that Fellows' 175 yards was not from hit to the spot where the ball landed, but from hit to the final resting place of the ball). You can easily google for more info on the Thornton hit.