BRC is the team to beat

Guest Hiten.

Guest DeveGowda
daiga mareya??? yaan yenchina malthini? :(( yaan yeth sari panththey ...aaina bowlers vonthey aapundoo, nan onji bowler bodu :(( ok... ee dina bokka yaan BRC thread post malpujii :((
Bejar mantonodchi..enchina bodna post manpule..team sari gobbuginda er dane manpere apundu ? kusalg pandini ate :two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.

That was a bad performance from us and I think we were unlucky to lose because we have such a strong team that it is almost impossible for us to lose in such a manner. No worries, trophy is ours bilalos :aha: :brc:

Well TBH RCB were playing on a very difficult surface, they were playing on an unfair pitch, you have won the toss, and there and then its more than half the battle won, so it was a very bad pitch on which anyone would have lost, but they fought hard and did quite well to reach there King Ross will win it for RCB for sure :brc:

Guest DeveGowda

We need to win Min 2 Matches with good runRate out of 5 matches (3 will be seal the spot) Out of 3 we can win One agianst DC (2 matches left against DC) One against KKR ...75 % chance of winning.. Remaining are RR and Bambi's....i think it may be difficult against RR ..they are also fighting for One spot.. Bambi's we will beat easily....:winky: **One adavntage is we are playing 3/5 in bangalore...:two_thumbs_up:

Guest Hiten.

Bilalo's why are your shoulders dropping ? One or two losses hardly matter to us cuz our teams' character is too strong and our main focus is winning the trophy and not just making it to the finals. Ayuthu bilalo :aha: Maja malalo :aha:

Bilalo's why are your shoulders dropping ? One or two losses hardly matter to us cuz our teams' character is too strong and our main focus is winning the trophy and not just making it to the finals. Ayuthu bilalo :aha: Maja malalo :aha:
We izz down and out of tournament now. :sad: Go :csk:

Guest DeveGowda
:csk: still has to play DD. current order of making it :brc: and :rr:. unless one of them falter big time I don't see :csk: going through. :((
CSK already in semi...one more win enough.. BRC will struggle to get into semi's :((

Guest DeveGowda
awwwwwww dont cry devu gooda dont wolli..... bhenga lorries will go to chemis poo poo :mama: onlee one win needed goo goo :finger:
ro math RoRo...we lost many matches but it wont affcet us much...But the way u lost yesterday :hysterical: U people thought u are invincible....pathetic

I never thought we were invincible.... on the contrary i thought we were an underdog team performin WAY beyond capacity and was surprised.... The other teams ought to be the ones to kill themselves by drowning in a drop of water for losing to a one man team :D Look at BRC... such a strong team... and have lost 4 matches :hysterical: this team should easily lift the IPL cup by being the strongest team on paper... but they have lost 4 matches...can u believe it? :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
I never thought we were invincible.... on the contrary i thought we were an underdog team performin WAY beyond capacity and was surprised.... The other teams ought to be the ones to kill themselves by drowning in a drop of water for losing to a one man team :D Look at BRC... such a strong team... and have lost 4 matches :hysterical: this team should easily lift the IPL cup by being the strongest team on paper... but they have lost 4 matches...can u believe it? :hysterical:
I believe.....because i am not a bambi fans leaving in wonder land...:--D Look one loss how devastated u people became.....:hatsoff: