Is Rp Finished?

Sid

RP is all over the place, he performs in 1/14 IPL games, but have to say he depends on swing more than anything, but sio does PK, but PK has definitely learnt the art of bowling in T20s with his variations, not only in pace but also in the line and the length which perhaps hasnt been grasped by RP due to any effing reason, i would love to see RP getting whacked for runs and today ny wish is granted :proud:

Probably he might still have chance in Tests. Even in ODIs if we play in South Africa' date=' Australia, England he might get chance. When conditions don't suit him he is a cannonfodder in limited over game. Even in the first IPL he was like that.[/quote'] I dont think he is good for any internationals, and i dont know if he has got stamina to bowl 6 overs on the trot, he will definitely have to improve on his fitness levels and bowl quicker than he is bowling.But again its not how quick you bowl, its about where you bowl at the decent pace.So far, RP neither has delivered on the pace nor the swing or the length of an ideal swing bowler, he has either been too short or too full, and that has resulted in his downfall big time.He really have to perform exceedingly well if he has to comeback in the nbational reckoning

Probably he might still have chance in Tests. Even in ODIs if we play in South Africa' date=' Australia, England he might get chance. When conditions don't suit him he is a cannonfodder in limited over game. Even in the first IPL he was like that.[/quote'] ODIS ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE PLAYED ON FLAT DECKS,WHERE YOU NEED SOME CUNNING OR PACE BOWLING.BOTH OF WHICH YOU DON,T ASSOCIATE WITH RUBBISH PRATAP SINGH

RP is a pathetic trundler right now and there are loads of other trundlers who are better than him .... so no chance for him .. out of the trundler lot I prefer PK to everyone else because he is a thinking cricketer and can swing both ways too
But RP can be "swinged" to both the corners of the ground :winky:

RP is a test match bowler.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

R P Singh is a waste of time as a bowler. I am actually wondering as to why he is injury free. The extent to which he bends backward at release point is unbelievable and should put immense stress on his back. Plus as is customary with Indian pacers, he has become a trundler now and can no longer afford to keep up his short of length bowling.

R P Singh is a waste of time as a bowler. I am actually wondering as to why he is injury free. The extent to which he bends backward at release point is unbelievable and should put immense stress on his back. Plus as is customary with Indian pacers' date=' he has become a trundler now and can no longer afford to keep up his short of length bowling.[/quote'] Exactly.But he had his share of injury after the Aussie Test series downunder and that to me was the turning point in his career.He was quick, nippy and most important, he had the swing that troubled the batsmen.But after that having caught an injury, he never came back with that wicket-taking and killing form, he lost the shape on the ball, he lost some pace and now he bowls a boundary ball every over at least.I feel for him, but he isnt fit to be in Idnain line up for any format