Sex & Marriage...

Captain of Bhangra

Re: Sex & Marriage... What baffles me is that 2 ppl can stay monogamous for 50 years .. I would understand if they never get the choice but sometimes when the opportunities present themselves, it is bound to pull them. In my book, i consider cheating as even kissing or fondling...so there is a lot more chance of tht happening in a club or a office Christmas party...

Re: Sex & Marriage... >>>What baffles me is that 2 ppl can stay monogamous for 50 years .. I would understand if they never get the choice but sometimes when the opportunities present themselves, it is bound to pull them. You have to really like someone for that.....so much that nothing is more important than not hurting your partners feeling.....

Re: Sex & Marriage...

>>>What baffles me is that 2 ppl can stay monogamous for 50 years .. I would understand if they never get the choice but sometimes when the opportunities present themselves, it is bound to pull them. You have to really like someone for that.....so much that nothing is more important than not hurting your partners feeling.....
and it's even harder in long distance relationships where you know that your partner will probably never know about your cheating. At that point it's all about trust.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Sex & Marriage...

What baffles me is that 2 ppl can stay monogamous for 50 years .. I would understand if they never get the choice but sometimes when the opportunities present themselves' date=' it is bound to pull them. In my book, i consider cheating as even kissing or fondling...so there is a lot more chance of tht happening in a club or a office Christmas party...[/quote'] Too many low-level parties u are attending man.. I never saw in christma parties which i attened so far people lip-locking randomly.. heck lip-locking at all.. :lmao: I was drunk one thing lead to another is bullcrap.. it never does unless u want it to..

I don't understand the one-night stand thing that is the norm in the US. It doesn't work for me, and I can say that I have regretted it pretty much every time. But sex with some you love rocks. Married or not doesn't matter, but sex with someone you trust/care about is important.
Amen!

how come i don't see the actual questions of the poll??? Anyway love and sex fundas are all screwed up for a huge sect of Indians on one side and a huge sect of westerners on the other Indians and many other conservative societies have this moralistic view of the women protecting their virginity and "saving" themselves but then they want to have these "arrangements" where biodatas and families are looked, a guy and girl are given 20 mins to talk to each other in the prescence of a multitude of ppl, marriage is fixed & lo and behold!!! 2 persons are now "morally" engaged in the ultimate act of passion because biodatas, families, caste and horroscopes are matching- never mind the fact that the woman is actually sleeping with a stranger who has been officially titled "husband". Wow- great morals comapred to women who actually get to know a person for months, feel for him, date and then makes love with a lover vs a stranger. On the flip side is the section of the western society that believes in getting drunk and getting into a stupor where the ugliest of the men looks like Adonis and performing a meaningless physical act- what high standards!!! The ultimate act is getting to know and feel for a person and making love vs huffing and puffing in lust- whether that act is pre-marital or happens with the sanctity of marriage is irrelevant unless the marriage is really about love and liking vs a match of caste, horroscopes, family etc