Martyn Dropped from Royals

straight.drive

I have a feeling that RR are acting like a baniya franchisee (no offense to any baniya if there is in the forum) and acting like misers after Shilpa took part in ownership .. they dont spend money in player auctions, they dont buy interenational players, they dont buy domestic players .. last year they dropped Kaif for cost-cutting and much more .. I am really worried about their plans for the long run .. they are trying to get everything too cheap .. they represent a large portion of India in Rajasthan and Gujarat and both are rich states .. if they stopped their baniya mentality and spent money on building the team then they could have earned more from those states .. hope they sell off the franchisee to some other businessman ... RR is almost stuck since IPL 1 and they are not trying to change anything at all

I have a feeling that RR are acting like a baniya franchisee (no offense to any baniya if there is in the forum) and acting like misers after Shilpa took part in ownership .. they dont spend money in player auctions' date=' they dont buy interenational players, they dont buy domestic players .. last year they dropped Kaif for cost-cutting and much more .. I am really worried about their plans for the long run .. they are trying to get everything too cheap .. they represent a large portion of India in Rajasthan and Gujarat and both are rich states .. if they stopped their baniya mentality and spent money on building the team then they could have earned more from those states .. hope they sell off the franchisee to some other businessman ... RR is almost stuck since IPL 1 and they are not trying to change anything at all[/quote'] they can buy tamim iqbal for few $$

I dont think its just warne using IPL to help out mates. I get the feeling Mitch Marsh is traveling with DC for no other reason than to get acclimatised to India. Theres no way hes going to play ahead of the other internationals unless theres 3 sudden injuries or they cant make finals anymore. Gilly is helping out the marshes and ACA imo

I dont think its just warne using IPL to help out mates. I get the feeling Mitch Marsh is traveling with DC for no other reason than to get acclimatised to India. Theres no way hes going to play ahead of the other internationals unless theres 3 sudden injuries or they cant make finals anymore. Gilly is helping out the marshes and ACA imo
At DC's cost?? Fantastic.

RR to be renamed RRSA (Royal Retirement Scheme for the Aussies).
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Good point. But that can not be helped. IPL will teach international players to play better in subcontinental conditions.

Think you guys are being too harsh on Warne here - remember he was the most important reason that Rajasthan won in the first edition. And he did so at the back of taking some bizarre decisions and risks as well - for starters people roundly criticized him for picking Watson at that stage. There was no shortage of unconventional decisions he took. The one to pick Martyn failed completely, but he can't get it right always. Regarding Lumb, he has been one of the better domestic T20 players around, and already played a big part in winning the last game. Don't write off Rajasthan and Warne - if they can register even a couple more wins before Watson joins the squad and if they can get in a good replacement for the injured Smith, which they are entitled to, they can still turn their tournament around.