British tourist lynched

shailesh

Guest dada_rocks

Re: British tourist lynched Kiya to zarror hi hoga but this sounds a tribal justice.. they should have very well handed him over to the police..

Re: British tourist lynched Bennett's sister Amanda has been quoted as saying that the villagers are innocent and that there is a deeper mystery behind her brother's disappearance and death. "We knew he was in trouble but we were too far away to help him," she reportedly said. "We couldn't get in touch with anyone despite trying and trying. No one responded. It feels like there's no protection for anyone over there," Amanda told newspapers in London. Giving another twist to the case, Bennett's mother Maurin in a letter to the British High Commission in India has reportedly said that her son was a drug addict and also suffering from AIDS.

Re: British tourist lynched

this is barbaric. i hope the nene guy is hung to death.
who is nene?
sorry, mene.
mene/nene all same. Is it definitely him?
what do you mean? the guy (the pathetic looking woman's husband) says he beat up and hung the british tourist to death.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: British tourist lynched

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6232749.stm I feel the British guy was innocent. Is this the lady he supposedly was chatting up? If yes then I am sure he was innocent :doh: Well not sure but looks like some one screwed this dude up. _42417535_nirmala-mene-2.jpg
GKD u have no idea how low tharki people could go.... sex trade is big part of foreign tourist itinery in india