The Dilli Battallion kicks of from here on

Cricketics

After winning the last game, Delhi is back int he business. The team shall continue it's way up in the tourney from here on. We might donate few victories in our quest to few teams on our way up since we are generous people from Delhi, but the quest to semis is quite clear. Lets come out Delhi walein log. IPL 3 IS ours..

They are looking good in patches, their batting is their strength, but they will be a formidable side once Vettori and Gambhir gets to play, they are definitely one of the contenders for this IPL, they have the resources to do it, but so far, they haveve not done justice to their calibre

Guest DeveGowda
no ways man.... devegowda says MI is going to take the cup not Delhi... and i think Flamy also said the same thing, so how can delhi take the cup? viru n gambhir will have to take permission from Flamy n DG
U r absolutely rite RoRo .... Not even GOD can avoid BamBi's winning IPL 2010 .... :two_thumbs_up:

no ways man.... devegowda says MI is going to take the cup not Delhi... and i think Flamy also said the same thing, so how can delhi take the cup? viru n gambhir will have to take permission from Flamy n DG
kaun hai yeh dhol ki ka devegowda.. minister???

Guest DeveGowda
:hysterical: matlab baaki team aivee time barbaad kar rahe hai
That also i wrote laready in the Congratulation thread opened by Flame for Bambi's...there are rumours that IPL will be finished by this week itself and "Topy" :hatsoff: :winky: will be Given to Bambi's