Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

Your quaid-e-azam's daughter married an Indian. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
That doesn't really work because Pakistan did not exist at the time, everybody was an Indian. But she did defy her father's wishes and married a non-Muslim. I find it fascinating though, that Ness Wadia is the great-grandson of the founder of Pakistan. Makes you wonder how small the world is.

lol her ex-fiancee must be feeling like a chewtia .. BTW who is the bigger chewtia .. current or ex-fiancee :hmmm:.. IMO current .. pichla wala to nikal lia :giggle:
I feel Ex was better than the present one... and even he is a good businessman ... Malik is now jobless after PCB stripped him off the contract.:--D

Guest Gunner
That doesn't really work because Pakistan did not exist at the time' date=' everybody was an Indian. But she did defy her father's wishes and married a non-Muslim. [/quote'] Oh please, let us not hide behind technicalities shall we. As per your country men India actually got its independance from Pakistan, you ruled over us for 1000 years, hindus fear muslims, you are descendants of Turks, Mongols, Iranians, Azeris and what not. Bottom line anyone can marry anyone they want, I absolutely don't care. But don't go around laughing at people and saying stupid things like Indian women prefer Pakistani men etc which was what that poster was implying. Hence my response. My rationale is perfectly valid, the great Mohammed ali jinnah's daughter preferred to marry an Indian hindu to any Paki muslim. End of story.

Oh please, let us not hide behind technicalities shall we. As per your country men India actually got its independance from Pakistan, you ruled over us for 1000 years, hindus fear muslims, you are descendants of Turks, Mongols, Iranians, Azeris and what not. Bottom line anyone can marry anyone they want, I absolutely don't care. But don't go around laughing at people and saying stupid things like Indian women prefer Pakistani men etc which was what that poster was implying. Hence my response. My rationale is perfectly valid, the great Mohammed ali jinnah's daughter preferred to marry an Indian hindu to any Paki muslim. End of story.
Wasn't he Parsi...don't know much about this religion but I don't know if it's related to Hinduism or not. Anyways that's not the point, I had no malice intended dude, take it easy.

Guest Gunner
Wasn't he Parsi...don't know much about this religion but I don't know if it's related to Hinduism or not. Anyways that's not the point' date=' I had no malice intended dude, take it easy.[/quote'] I don't know and don't really care. I am not pissed off just basically annoyed that this complete non-issue of whom Sania Mirza is marrying has gained such relevance. This is exactly why no talent morons are "famous" in today's world. And here we go laughing at the English for their fascination with Jade Goody, Cheryl Cole et al.

I don't know and don't really care. I am not pissed off just basically annoyed that this complete non-issue of whom Sania Mirza is marrying has gained such relevance. This is exactly why no talent morons are "famous" in today's world. And here we go laughing at the English for their fascination with Jade Goody' date=' Cheryl Cole et al.[/quote'] Haha completely agree

I say deport all hyderabadis to pak right now! on a more serious note, the girl was harrassed while playing for india. fatwas issued because of short skirts, big boobs, lipstick and nailpolish. maybe a liberal muslim nation like pak will accept her and provide her full support while she pranks around on court.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

But to be honest, irrespective of how her tennis run collapsed all of a sudden, she will remain the reason why India's future in womens tennis is bright. She inspired many young girls to take up the sport by not only becoming successful to some extent, but also by glamorizing the sport to some extent. I wish her a happy married life. We all should wish her the same....she really needs our wishes.