Sourav Ganguly-Andrew Symonds have a verbal spat

achilles

In the 19th over of the DC inngs, after 1 ball too many, Andrew Symonds suddenly realized he couldn't see the ball. So he complained to the umpires, who decided that the ball was fine to play with. Next ball, Symmo misses reading Shane Bond's slower ball again, yells out "F" at the top of his voice and the next scene we see is of him trying to give a mouthful to Dada, who had convinced the umpires that there was nothing wrong with the ball. Dada, the last person in cricket to let anyone get away, was up to the challenge, trading word for word and umpire Daryl Harper had to rush in from the Square-leg position to calm things down. Dada continued his verbal assault and pointed fingers at Symmo while explaining to the ump, until breaking into his ever so sweet smile. Alas, the Symmosaurus and his trap-o-saurus had been conquered... for the first time since Sreesanth :--D I am a DC fan, but yes, I'm an Indian first and I loved Dada's approach to the situation. :isalute: Way to go :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: :bow: Sourav Ganguly and his no-nonsense policy to intimidation :bow:

Shane Warne vs Sourav Ganguly May 2, 2008 After Harbhajan-Sreesanth episode, one more controversy is marring IPL This time it is Shane Warne, Rajasthan Royals captian Vs. Sourav Ganguly, Kolkata Knightriders Captain. Warne accused Ganguly for resorting to time wasting tactics in yesterdays match between Two. Warne said that Ganguly made them to wait in the field for more then 5 mins by coming late to bat . He lambasted saying “We just waited for Sourav to come out. When we were out on the field, we all stood there waiting. I don’t know what he was doing. He wanted extra time. He was going on his own time. Twenty20 is meant to be one hour 20 minutes for each side but we were waiting for him”. Ganguly’s refusal to accept the Greame Smith’s word on his catch and asking the third umpire for referral has further angered Warne. He said that “When in Bangalore we signed the Spirit of Cricket it meant play in the right spirit. International captains like Greame Smith says he caught him and it was a clean catch”. Ganguly responded by saying ”Look who is talking. If you look at his career and the incidents he got in. It will give you the answer”. :king: