ipl 4

bobbydhillon

For next year franchise can keep 6 stars , 4 local and 2 overseas, provided there is mutual agreement. so what u guys think bout all the 8 eights? who they gonna give the offer sheet. brc-- kumble, utthappa, kohli, pandey & kallis , taylor mi-- goddy, bhajji, ...,.... & malinga, bravo kkr--- dadda, tiwary, karthik, ,.. & macullum, gayle dc---- rohit, suman,....,...., & gilly, symonds kxip---- :giggle::hysterical::cantstop: dd---- gambhir, sehwag,d. karthik, mishra & warner, nannes rr---- y pathan, ojha, jadeja, ----- &watson, warne csk--- dhoni, raina, vijay, badri, & hayden, murali again kxip -----:hysterical::giggle::cantstop::haha::--D:hysterical::giggle::yay:

You have only listed whom the teams will want to bring back. We don't know what the players want to do. For example I can see Dhoni or Raina wanting to show a :finger: to :csk: or Sehwag wanting to play elsewhere and so on. I don't think Dravid will play for :brc: next year. Wouldn't mind him coming over to :csk:.

pietersen signed his contract before ipl2 so he has 1y remaining. this rule is quite stupid, shuffling players arounf every three years. protecting only 2foreign player is ****. how are teams going to build continuety?? if they have a whole different roster?? teams should be allowed to trade the players for others with similar contract (like nba) w/o the player having a veto right (since they wont care where theyll play) i sure hope brc drops dravid and signs yusuf. yusuf and robin would be lethal. though gilly is closing in to the 40s he still very productive (yes he had 2 ducks).

For DC I would choose: Domestic - Rohit, Ohja, Suman, Jaskaran International - Symonds, Gilchrist/Roach(depending on how gilly's pending full retirement. DD: Domestic: Sehwag, Karthik, Gambhir, the new fast bowler International: Warner and Parnell

You have only listed whom the teams will want to bring back. We don't know what the players want to do. For example I can see Dhoni or Raina wanting to show a :finger: to :csk: or Sehwag wanting to play elsewhere and so on. I don't think Dravid will play for :brc: next year. Wouldn't mind him coming over to :csk:.
dude i already mention at the top if there is mutual agreement

pietersen signed his contract before ipl2 so he has 1y remaining. this rule is quite stupid, shuffling players arounf every three years. protecting only 2foreign player is ****. how are teams going to build continuety?? if they have a whole different roster?? teams should be allowed to trade the players for others with similar contract (like nba) w/o the player having a veto right (since they wont care where theyll play) i sure hope brc drops dravid and signs yusuf. yusuf and robin would be lethal. though gilly is closing in to the 40s he still very productive (yes he had 2 ducks).
nope kp contract was for 2 yrs everycontract is done after ipl 3