who the hell

Rohan495

Re: who the hell Rohan is the opposite extreme of @mit$..... :hic: Aqua ...amits didn't have conversations ...he just had his opinions and the only way to get his attention and coax him to respond to your posty was extreme abuse of keyboard by using @ for a and $ for s .....that was a sure way of winding him up.... :lmao: :lmao: He had this message board where he was the king ...with his own rules ...and where he was most of the posters too.... :lmao: :lmao: These guys COB and others went and spoilt it for him there :wall: :wall: He hated girls..... I miss him so much :roll: !

Re: who the hell To put it simply Amits is a legend :hic:

He hated girls.....
This fella is excat opposite on that count too, this is way to freakish :shrug:
Ravi....he is a kid, leave him alone Kid is 19, doesn't know what he is talking about, raging hormones etc
Fair enough Rajeev, just having a little fun that is all. In fact I think he's quite entertaining, we need such characters here otherwise it will be pretty dull out here.

Re: who the hell either you love me or hate me. i dont care look how many people i got riled up hahahahahhahaha i love doing it people get so butt hurt typical indians nothin else to be said. Nah Radhika i dont need to join that gay stuff, waste of time id rather go to clubs and pick up on some chicks. But yea i love girls, unlike that other homo u guys compare me with. I do like Laxman, and i will make his face proudly.I dont care if no one has my back i dont care if its million against one, and as far as Rate desi is concerned that shit is wack, i know you guys r older, but hey look a 19 year old can bring you down to his level, although im still superior. Look out for yo boy, holla.

Re: who the hell >>>In the end we r all indian and thats all that matters. Really rohan.????.. i thought we were typical indians...which i am sure you are not.....right??? I refered to that site because that is the site for self obsessed twats!