Name the worst Overseas players in IPL

FairCricket

Dilshan hasnt been given a chance after his initial failures ABDV has been a fail as well Bravo has been an epic fail Pollard has been 50-50, cant blame him as he hasnt got too many chances Lee not fully fit, but still looked out of colour Bond, looked a trundler, wicketless and hapless Gibbs, got starts in almost every game, but choked when he got set every single time. Roach, Epic Fail again Sanga, poor captaincy was backed by even poor form with the bat. Martyn, actually he did well to get a Royal Challenge with his contract for RR Tait, very wobbly, looked wicket taker in few games, got lucky in siome and on many occasions looked very "ordinary" like his team.© Gautam Gambhir's statement And if this list has to go on an on and on, add george Bailey Greame Smith Sanath Jaayasuriya Dirk Nannes

dont worry guys...Ntini will be the surprise factor in this IPL, I mean... everyone will be surprised when we suddenly see him on the field, with bollinger already in the squad, we shudnt be seeing ntini this year too...
:hmmmm2: Contradicting your own point :hmmmm2:

Guest DeveGowda

Kallis (in last few matches) Morgan (limited opportunities..still failed) Boucher (Agian limited opportunity..but no longer the finisher he was)

George Bailey.. :hysterical: im still wondering where did CSK find this guy.. I mean has he played any cricket match before?? how on earth did they find him..
Actually he found CSK on internet. Gave them money so that he can play for CSK. :dontknow:

George Bailey.. :hysterical: im still wondering where did CSK find this guy.. I mean has he played any cricket match before?? how on earth did they find him..
George Bailey was in tremendous form in the Domestic Ford ranger Cup for Tassy Tigers.Being the keptan of the team, he was overjoyed by his team's performance, but those trackes are very different from these.Slow tracks, ball doesnt come easily on the bat, no real pace, so it will be hard to go in the top gear from ball one, for someone who have never played on Indian soil.So give him a chance, he is not at all that kind of a player what we saw the other day

No prizes for guessing who it was in IPL-1.. :punter: Similar to the Orange Cap/Purple Cap, I propose a unique milestone for achieving such a position. Such a player must be asked to wear an inside-out orange/purple underwear (Super-man i-shtyle :haha:) Just imagine :punter: in that dress.. :dance: