( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!

Mamu

( DLF )Modi -- Tharoor Showdown!!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

He has moved Mumbai High Court against the April 26th Governing Body meeting. Snr. Jethmalani is representing him..:--D
Either Jethmalani or Harish Salve..not sure yet. BTW, BCCI is planning to boycott the IPL awards function to show solidarity for Manohar and isolation for Modi :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Either Jethmalani or Harish Salve..not sure yet. BTW, BCCI is planning to boycott the IPL awards function to show solidarity for Manohar and isolation for Modi :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah. As if it is even going to make a difference if BCCI boycotts this event. :hehe: Actually, LM should boycott depositing the crores of rupees earned in the IPL into the BCCI coffers to show he can't be screwed around with. Will be a great kick up the azz for the so-called Mahatma Gandhi's in the BCCI :hehe:

Assuming you are asking why I'm supporting him, this answer answers your question-

Not hating someone does not tantamount to loving someone
So yes, its not that he's my rishtedaar or I'm a Gujju thats why I'm supporting him. Its coz I fail to understand why is everyone singling him out. Its impossible to believe that the BCCI, IPL GC and people guiding the board had no idea and a ZERO ROLE to play in all this thats been happening. They aren't as dumb as they're pretending to be. Everyone needs to be taken down and Modi is doing exactly that with his leaks.

This is not simple tapping. They are tapping the signals using sophisticated equipment used by security agencies to track down terrorists. Tracking using these equipments needs special permission. I knew Congress party has gone to gutter level politics but didn't anticipated this..They can vritually tap and monitor any individual..I hope opposition parties take Congress to task on this issue.

Everyone's going. See what taking on Lalit Modi has done :cheer:
It is more like, see what Lalit Modi has done to himself by taking on Politicians when he has so many secrets in his own closet. The guy was acting holier than thou wanting to expose Tharoor's involvement while he himself was involved in shady deals. He has dug his own grave by opening his mouth. Yes he may take a few others with him and give IPL a bad name, but there is no question that he is personally going to get screwed. And he is not the one taking others down, he opening his mouth has opened the IPL to investigation which is exposing all the shady deals and all those involved. Don't see how Modi gets credit for digging his own grave and indirectly of a few others. If he had to do it all over again I bet he would STFU about Tharoor and his finance's sweetheart deal.

Mr. Modi was surrounded by Preity, Shilpa, Katrina, Deepika... but is now surrounded by the IT officials...he has gone from the Axe effect to the Tax effect! Amitabh Bacchan must be the most relieved man in India at the moment. For a change he isn't on IT Dept's menu. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: B->B->B->B->B->B->B->B->

congress Govt tapping phones of sharad pawar and 4 others :IBN :cantstop:
they are saying Outlook has broken out this news about tapping Sharad Pawar, Praful Patel, CPM General Secretary Prakash Karat and even Congress' own MP Digvijay Singh had got their phones tapped as per the news .. they were also saying the phone conversation between Sharad Pawar and Lalit Modi two weeks ago as soon as the controversy started was also tapped

Vijay Mallya Tweets: Full n fair investigation of IPL affairs will compel loud mouths to shut up by realising true value of 6th largest sporting event in World about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Despite media bashing it was heart warming to witness applause by Owners/ Players for Lalit Modi at the awards for the fine job he has done about 12 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®