Dhoni the limelight hogger

Guest Hiten.

He has done it again folks. CSK lost their 1st wicket in the 2nd over and guess who shows up on the crease ? No you guessed it wrong, Raina who scored a blistering 78 against KKR was demoted for some reasons and the Captain tuk-tuk promoted to hog the limelight. He has done it numerous times and was partially responsible in our poor World T20 show :headshake: Dumb Mess Dhoni should be sacked for being so zelfish. I won't be wrong if I called him SRK of cricket fraternity :finger:
Dumb Mess Dhoni is turning into the Sachin from 4yrs back - Terribly out of form, underperform throughout a series, score a 50 in the last inconsequential game and say, "I have proved the critics wrong", only to repeat the same script again in the next series. :giggle:

Dumb Mess Dhoni is turning into the Sachin from 4yrs back - Terribly out of form' date=' underperform throughout a series, score a 50 in the last inconsequential game and say, "I have proved the critics wrong", only to repeat the same script again in the next series. :giggle:[/quote'] Yeah, and he has a tennis elbow injury and has 15 years of cricket behind him too right? :giggle: Also, he has the dubious distinction of having ****ing retards calling him out on his cricketing achievements and doubting his place in the team. All in the name of freedom of expression. :hysterical: P.S: Find me one ****ing interview where Sachin (without being asked) has talked about his critics and said "I proved them wrong."

Yeah, and he has a tennis elbow injury and has 15 years of cricket behind him too right? :giggle: Also, he has the dubious distinction of having ****ing retards calling him out on his cricketing achievements and doubting his place in the team. All in the name of freedom of expression. :hysterical: P.S: Find me one ****ing interview where Sachin (without being asked) has talked about his critics and said "I proved them wrong."
Why are you swearing? You edit my posts very quickly.:finger:

Um' date=' asking someone to go and suck on Modi's genitalia is different from calling it a "f***ing interview"[/quote'] Dude he was talking about suc*** mangoes. I just said keep s***** them. You should edit his posts also. :dance: And swearing is swearing. You can't categorise it. :nono:

Guest Hiten.

Now Dumb Mess Dhoni gets emotional as CSK made it to the semis. When was the last time he got emotional despite India's poor show in the recent ICC events ? What does this tell us ?

Now Dumb Mess Dhoni gets emotional as CSK made it to the semis. When was the last time he got emotional despite India's poor show in the recent ICC events ? What does this tell us ?
If you didn't hear the interview, he said the franchisees pay us so much money, the least we should do is reach the semis. What more does he need to tell you?? :hmmm:

Guest Hiten.
If you didn't hear the interview' date=' he said the [b']franchisees pay us so much money, the least we should do is reach the semis. What more does he need to tell you?? :hmmm:
So now the sentiments are directly proportional to the fat paycheques ? :headshake:

So now the sentiments are directly proportional to the fat paycheques ? :headshake:
Isn't this the case everywhere with everyone? After all it's money which makes the world go round. Why do you think all the players from outside are here for IPL? Do you think it's because of their love for indian cricket? Let's face it, the reality is that cricket will ultimately be run bun by franchises a la MLB, NBA or NFL. I can see the day when top cricketers would hardly play intl cricket and only focus on franchise level cricket similar to soccer. And you can't blame players like Dhoni for the same as all of us will do exactly the same thing if given a chance. I mean wouldn't you spend more effort and time on a task that has higher monetary award? Cricketers are the same and unless BCCI realizes the same and have a clear cut window for IPL, indian cricket will suffer.