Blast outside bangalore stadium before IPL match !| Semis Moved to New Bombay

meloveindia

The F'ing IPL morons spend Billions to have show girls show their Boobies and dance in an IPL party at nights? Why doesnt Modi and his f'ing croonies install Video Cameras all along the road to track the f'ing terrorists down? Moron!

IPL should be responsible for all security measures around the stadium for at least a mile around it. I did not mean all over the city. Most importantly IPL does have the money to do it. It is IPL and it will attract miscreants. Obviously who did this did not do it to kill, but he definitely had ideas to disrupt the proceedings.

Guest Hiten.

I can't believe they have the audacity to carry on with the scheduled game. It does not matter if the bomb was off high or low intensity, at least 10-15 people were injured/dead. This is second instance in 1 year where bombs have been placed at Chinnaswamy and only god knows how the **** did it find its way anywhere near the periphery of the stadium also what the **** were the police doing when they assessed the security in and around the stadium prior to the game. Did they not learn from last year's lesson ?

The problem with India is they are very very reactive. They only react. How was this possible? They are low intensity bombs -- but how did they reach so close to the stadium. I hope the Bangalore Police Chief answers a lot of these questions. You are making Millions and Millions of dollars and yet cannot spend money to control the security situation -- despite knowing all the problems? I mean W T F? And these Mo Fos spend a lot of money dancing their asses off at nights after the games. I am seething in anger.

April 17, 2010, 18:54: A live bomb has been found near Gate Number 8 of Chinnaswamy stadium in Bangalore
April 17, 2010, 17:09: The second explosive was hidden in a bush near the stadium
Give me a Fing Break !!!! So a bomb was found near a Stadium Gate. How on the mother f'ing earth was this gate unmanned ? Jesus Bloody Christ ! And a bush near a stadium? WTF is bush doing near a stadium ?? Come On Bangalore Police-- What a Bunch of A-Holes !

What a shame! While our politicians get Z+ security, we the people, don't even have the basic security which we have a right to. This is unbelievably lax. On one hand, Chennai employ all the cops at an IPL game and don't have a single officer to file a rape victim's complaint and on the other hand, Bangalore sits on bombs despite having cops around. This is the worst thing that could've happened this yr with the police. Remember, KXIP matches' tickets were sold in black by their cops !?!

What a shame! While our politicians get Z+ security' date=' we the people, don't even have the basic security which we have a right to. This is unbelievably lax. On one hand, Chennai employ all the cops at an IPL game and don't have a single officer to file a rape victim's complaint and on the other hand, Bangalore sits on bombs despite having cops around. This is the worst thing that could've happened this yr with the police.[b'] Remember, KXIP matches' tickets were sold in black by their cops !?!
i remember I was at the stadium to watch an international match .... Cops were the biggest blacker at the scene and u can see them giving entry at 500 Rs w/o ticket (thats why are stadium are over packed) ... these phackers are do a different duty out there..

Highly unlikely that it was a terror incident. Probably some local gang trying to set off a panic and create a chaos. But once again, this incident has exposed the tremendous amount of risk that people put themselves under, when they go watch these cricket matches.