Sohail Tanvir hopes to play in IPL in future

seedhi

What a nerve this *** has .. after insulting Hindus now he wants to play in the IPL again!! And why the fark is he allowed in India after his "Hindu zehniyat" remark?!! Our "secular" media played its part well by completely suppressing any coverage of his obnoxious remarks.

Tanvir hopes to play in IPL in future Pakistani pacer Sohail Tanvir, who finished as the top wicket-taker in the maiden edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL), is hopeful of playing in the future chapters of the event. Tanvir and his compatriots could not turn out in the ongoing IPL-3 due to visa-related problems. Asked whether he was missing the IPL, Tanvir said: 'Definitely. I got lot of respect in the first season.' The left arm medium pacer, who occasionally bowls spin, had taken 22 wickets in the 2008 IPL. Tanvir, who came to India to attend the marriage of former Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik with tennis star Sania Mirza, said he was hoping to return to the league once the 'situation changes'. 'Pakistani cricketers are liked in India. And IPL is an international tournament where lot of players from different parts of the world take part. This year also we thought we will be playing. But the night before we were to catch the flight we were told we cannot play.' Tanvir is in the city to watch his former IPL team Rajasthan Royals take on Kolkata Knight Riders at the Eden Gardens Saturday. 'My wishes are with Rajasthan Royals. I was part of the team. Hope they play well tomorrow and qualify for the semi finals,' he said. Praising Rajasthan Royals captain Shane Warne, he said: 'Shane Warne is a great captain. He is a fighter.' Tanvir said he had enjoyed every minute of the marriage ceremony of Shoaib and Sania. 'I did lot of work too. I got to see how Indian marriages take place,' he said. Asked if the marriage would improve India-Pakistan relations, he said: 'Of course. It's a union of two stars. It will impact India-Pakistan relations.' http://sify.com/news/tanvir-hopes-to-play-in-ipl-in-future-news-national-keqwObbfjfb.html

I am even more surprised as to why L Modi nominated him in the IPL awards which will take place on 23rd .. he has not even played IPL this year and I hope would never do .. so how the feck did he get even nominated .. and why the feck was he nominated for IPL awards and invited by the IPL jury even after his obnoxious comments

I am even more surprised as to why L Modi nominated him in the IPL awards which will take place on 23rd .. he has not even played IPL this year and I hope would never do .. so how the feck did he get even nominated .. and why the feck was he nominated for IPL awards and invited by the IPL jury even after his obnoxious comments
For what? :omg:

Haath to aya pur muh na laga :aetsch: BTW yeh sala hindus ki zeniat bhool gaya .,. fir a gaya hai katora leke :giggle:

Tanvir and his compatriots could not turn out in the ongoing IPL-3 due to visa-related problems. Asked whether he was missing the IPL, Tanvir said: 'Definitely. I got lot of respect in the first season.'
And in return we all know what he said to those who have him respect.... he should be Banned for an indefinite period.. :finger: