Your favourite cricket stadium in IPL 3?

mastana

Your favourite cricket stadium in IPL 3?  

1. 1.

• Chinnaswami Stadium, Bangalore
    • D Y Patil, Mumbai
    • Brabourne, Mumbai
    • Chepauk, Chennai
    • Dharamshala
    • VCA ,Nagpur
    • Ferozshah kotla , New Delhi
    • Mohali
    • Sawai Mann Singh, Jaipur
    • Eden Gardens, Kolkata

Eden Gardens' date='Kolkata.[/quote'] Dude opposing team ek four maar de toh eden pe aise shaanti hoti hai jaise khaali stadium hai koi baitha hi nahi hai wahan. :hehe: But still i like Eden. :D Chennai atleast acknowledges the other team. :aha:

It was fantastic listening to the crowd chanting RCB even when we were losing. I wish they would do that for the India matches, man. I wish all the grounds cheer India, when we are in a tough situation to motivate our players. :isalute:

It was fantastic listening to the crowd chanting RCB even when we were losing. I wish they would do that for the India matches, man. I wish all the grounds cheer India, when we are in a tough situation to motivate our players. :isalute:
Whenever we are in a tough situation the crowd chants only Sachin's name. Sachin Sachin :clap: :clap: :clap: Sachin Sachinnn :clap: :clap: :clap: Even if he is not playing. We are programmed like that. :hehe:

for me its vca stadium ,nagpur,just bcoz of the size of the stadium ,i bet it is the only stadium in ipl where mishits dont go for six and it gives bowlers some channce but for scenic pleasure nothing can beat dharamshala and we might see intl matches there soon

Whenever we are in a tough situation the crowd chants only Sachin's name. Sachin Sachin :clap: :clap: :clap: Sachin Sachinnn :clap: :clap: :clap: Even if he is not playing. We are programmed like that. :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: