Modi set to quit being IPL chief..

Deleted_User_1

The trial is happening the in the media, all the channels are having a field day breaking 'news' (rumours). I'd be surprised if the IT department and ED are actually briefing media about their findings even before they are backed by research and solid evidence; a case in point is the 'mysterious lady' walking out of the Modi office day before yesterday. CNN IBN was breaking a while back the news that Videocon bid papers are missing because Videocon had bid together with Supriya Sule's husband (Pawar's son in law).

If Modi goes' date=' he will make sure many others go down with him too. Don't think sacking him is as simple as it sounds.[/quote'] So? I don't see what the problem is? If he is corrupt and there are a few others that are also corrupt with him and if he takes them down it is good.

So? I don't see what the problem is? If he is corrupt and there are a few others that are also corrupt with him and if he takes them down it is good.
Its not simply a matter of what is good..its a questions of what is practical and realistic. He is not the only one who has made money out of this, he wont go out quietly. Disclaimer: My statement is just a reflection of what I think will actually happen, i am in no way justifying corruption!