Attn. All North Indians And South Indians of ICF!

Holysmoke

Guest Hiten.

Holy apni choli ka istamaal kar bheek maang raha hain :phehehe: No begging, Bhagwan Sachin ji sabki mano kaamna puri karenga :cool:

Not that I support Mumbai, but one picture which is playing on my mind rite now is Tendulkar liftint the TITAN CUP 1996, after India surpasses Australia and south africa in tri series. Would love to see him give a formality speech in presentation ceremony and then walk up to recieve and lift the trophy.. Dikha daalo rajnikaantaz nuu.. aauthu bilalo kar daalo rarjnikant nation ka.

Well, if there was one guy I wouldnt mind my team losing to, its obviously Sachin. The dude deserves as much silverware as there could possibly be made, from the all reserves of silver on the planet. So, CSK win or MI win, I aint too flustered. Obviously, I'll be rooting like crazy for CSK, but Sachin lifting the trophy in two days wont break my heart either. :icflove:

^^ u r just pacifying yourself and getting ready for the most probable thing to happen. I really liked Cricketics post here. Just imagine, Sachin walks up as IPL winning captain ... Maybe that will galvanize us to win 2011 WC too :)