Was the IPL final Fixed?

Serani

my verdict - FIXED.. Boss makes run-a-ball 48 - delays pollard until RRR climbs above 16 Boss had a injury in semi's - ( to justify run-a-ball script!) Allows chennai to post 169 after they were going below 6rpo. Misfields by ZK. Last minute entry of Chennai into top 4! All this, because no one ever will ever question the Boss. Ambani and his crores of betting money will protect him or whoever is involved in the script. ( I over heard last week that Ambani had over 2000Crores of Betting) Also, if you see - most of the captaincy decisions were questionable - on key moments... You can 'justify' run-a-ball 48 by an injury to hand.. but how does that affect simple logical thinking!!!

my verdict - FIXED.. Boss makes run-a-ball 48 - delays pollard until RRR climbs above 16 Boss had a injury in semi's - ( to justify run-a-ball script!) Allows chennai to post 169 after they were going below 6rpo. Misfields by ZK. Last minute entry of Chennai into top 4! All this, because no one ever will ever question the Boss. Ambani and his crores of betting money will protect him or whoever is involved in the script. ( I over heard last week that Ambani had over 2000Crores of Betting) Also, if you see - most of the captaincy decisions were questionable - on key moments... You can 'justify' run-a-ball 48 by an injury to hand.. but how does that affect simple logical thinking!!!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Haha, bitter MI fans. No it was not fixed. Why would the richest, most popular team IN their home ground lose?? Think about it, idiots
Thats kinda the reasons why it makes it more attractive to match fixing, im most certainly not a "fan" of any franchise I just have to question pretty much every decision made by MI in the game today.