Weeee are the champions...

Dinx - the Jinx

Weee are the champions in Fair play as well... Throughout the tournament I never saw even one player from CSK swearing or misbehaving... more than the trophy, i think this award underlines the discipline and clean behavior of our clan.. we even made the most sledge happy aussies to behave well... our idly sambar has gone into their blood i suppose... :two_thumbs_up:

good thread dina.. not one csk bowler sledged anyone unlike the other teams who were behaving like half baked idiots.. we showed the class.. we showed how to win...
same thing is true with the CSF fans at ICF.. we generally dont swear or take pot shots at others, unless dragged into it... and there are a few who dont even when they are forced to...

does this comment spice up CSK victory ever more for you cheapshyt ? if it does...then you are no class' date=',but just another CSK fan who has gone nuts after a enexpected recovery in IPL & a unexpected victory in the finals over MI[/quote'] Mate, he is just pointing out the facts and not making them up...fact is we played well in pressure cooker situations, and when it mattered the most, MI faltered...so what if it was unexpected.... Anyway gonna miss this banter, time for men in blue jerseys..:dance:

The buttholes' comment was mere hatred' date=' I felt bad coz I had congratulated CSK on their IPL win and scums like these come with such cheap shots...like I said..very low thinking...feck'em.[/quote'] U_S, I think the comment was not directed at you...It was for a certain KXI fan who has nothing but hatred and jealousy for Chennai...Such cheap fellows can be answered only in their own language...Hope you don't take offence man...