I am still chairman of IPL - Lalit Modi tweets

mastana

Mast ana... there is more to this issue than meets the eye. Given these persistent "I don't care a heck about you" statements, he's got some strong evidences to support his claims and I don't think we've seen the last of him. And Lalit Modi is technically right when he says, "I am still chairman of IPL. Just suspended".

I agree' date=' Modi seems way too calm for someone accused of all these things. Either he's got something on the others [b']or the charges are baseless. Or he could just be playing it cool, while crapping himself.
:pray:

the guy is a joke - why does he just not step down with dignity now. Be sure your sins will find you out. Number 32:23 + anyone else think this is reminiscent of Hitler in his bunker at the end of the war?
No he is the reincarnation of Winston Churchill.

I find Azarimanka's posts degrading Indians in every way possible. If you have a look at his posts, most of them are WUM posts. I don't know why Azarimanka is being allowed to have go at Indians and Indian education system? I find him very active here after Modi got sacked and using the opportunity to have a go at Indians. Mods, please take a note.

Guest Gunner
the guy is a joke - why does he just not step down with dignity now. Be sure your sins will find you out. Number 32:23 + anyone else think this is reminiscent of Hitler in his bunker at the end of the war?
What is that? :regular_smile:

Guest Gunner
because in this circumstance it seems apt. have you a problem with it?
I don't really have a problem with it, but I find it rather strange that you would make a religious quote on a cricket forum. What is your agenda behind a religious quote such as that?

I could accept that' date=' except we do not describe the Aussies as 'terrorist state' 'terrorists' 'madrassah mullahs' or anything else mocking a country's problems - the worst we do is 'convict'[/quote'] You wouldn't know what goes through an Indian mind when 100s of people suffer from a terrorist attack and the source of the attacks, our neighbours don't even conduct an inquiry, let alone bringing people to justice. It happens practically every year. A terror attack on an annual basis. And unlike Kevin Pietersen & Andrew Flintoff, we don't have an option to flee the country by taking the next flight out.