Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

Rajeev;122997]I am not ure how I missed this beauty Higher Learning http://imdb.com/title/tt0113305/ People from all different walks of life, encounter racial tension, rape, responsibility, and the meaning of an education on a university campus.
ravi boss if you like movies with such a social commentary, i would highly recommend an old one that might have slipped your radar: it has my dad's doppelganger, the title is "Stand and Deliever" its a movie about this mathematics teacher (Edward James Olmos) fighting the system for his minority students to excell in high school mathematics.
I am sure ravi will enjoy em too thanx for the movie..will try and find it

..you are right DIVX_1138
come man dude... it was not that bad... its not as if i screamed the wrong name while in the thoroughs of passion with some other woman... now that is embarressing and difficult to explain. of course i am not suggesting that i scream your name when doing the dirty with my gf... not anymore atleast.

classic stuff... check out yes' date=' minister and yes, prime minister.[/quote'] ,..they show that on Bell ExpressVU ( Canadian Satellite ), luckily, they show lot of British stuff. Offcourse, not to forget the single cricket channel which shows matches from DirecTV and Dishnetwork

seen simpsons movie... was ok better 2 watch i on dvd ... watched harry potter a real good film much better if u have read the book before hand.. went too see rush hour 3 with my best mate ralph it was hilarious was really laughing loads would definately reccomend it you will laugh at the funny scenes!!:haha:

Guest dada_rocks

just finsihed khuda ke liye..was oke.... hope ROPer pyschos watch it and imbibe some moderation in their religious practice