Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

I was tired when i watched spiderman 3 the 1st time ' date='so i thought i didnt like the movie cos i was tired. Saw it again over the weekend...........it achieves a whole new level of suckiness. Way to ruin a great franchise. Spidey 2 is my all time fav comic book movie.[/quote'] Spiderman 3 was the biggest suckfest....we walked out before the movie even ended.

There are so many villains in spidey-3 , its a bit dis-orienting . To add to that , we have this black- spiderman. Duh ! I liked the Sandman graphics though. T'was cool.
I didn't feel like it was disorienting but found a lot of places where it just got really bad. Spidey crying, No reaction from Gwens father when his daughter was about to die,Mary jane becoming a selfish brat(she was one before but they overdid it this time), Goblin jnr flip-floping amnesia, Emo hair style, musical set pieces, Jazz dancing, that pathetic swag, venom being in only the last few minutes. But my biggest letdown was altering the story about uncle bens killer. The whole point of peter becoming spidey was a sham. creepiest line in a movie in 2007, when the butler said "I loved your father"

Guest dada_rocks
saw heyy baby... so so movie... Vidya Balan was looking beautiful in this movie..
I heard the actor in that movie is named AArush.. snow half of India will benamed aarush all my efforts to right the wrong done to my name, in case of my son goes down the drain..:D:devil_smile: