GOD on Twitter : Sachdan gets reply from Tendulkar

Andy

God tweets about the win

They showed plenty of courage & fought hard.Ojha's spell was fantastic on the 4th mrng.On the 5th day we had many reasons to smile .
The turning point in the 3rd test was when we went passed their total.Thanx to our tailenders contribution.....
The tour was challenging.I thought we fought back pretty well to level the series.Gr8 performance by team India.Viru,VVS & Raina were superb
Been away in SL for a while. Feels great to be back home.

Whenever SRT updates his twitter, I get a text on my phone showing the update..I got the text yesterday when I was in a business meeting. I showed it to my colleague and he FREAKED on the spot.. How the hell did Sachin send u a message? Do you know him? I want to meet him!

Whenever SRT updates his twitter' date=' I get a text on my phone showing the update..I got the text yesterday when I was in a business meeting. I showed it to my colleague and he FREAKED on the spot.. How the hell did Sachin send u a message? Do you know him? I want to meet him![/quote'] :--D

Whenever SRT updates his twitter' date=' I get a text on my phone showing the update..I got the text yesterday when I was in a business meeting. I showed it to my colleague and he FREAKED on the spot.. How the hell did Sachin send u a message? Do you know him? I want to meet him![/quote'] Smart colleague!! :|